Chapter 2

"About the note cartman had...do you have any idea who wrote it?"

"N-NO!" Tweek shouted. Everyone looked at us... God, what an anxious boy... I shouldn't push him too much.

"I was wondering... I feel bad for that person. I wish cartman wasn't such an annoying homophobic idiot"

"Nghh. I-I know right?! Cartman always annoys the crap out of me! Aghhh"

It was so cute seeing Tweek getting angry. He looked like a little dog getting all worked up because of a toy. I hear as he continues insulting cartman with pure hate in his eyes. If he had a tail, it would be going crazy right now.

-time skip-

After class ended I went to meet up with my gang. When I got to the front of the school Token, Jimmy and Clyde were leaving while Tweek was screaming at them. Basicly Clyde decided to go home with out us for "unknown reasons"... At least that's what Tweek told me. Not cool Clyde, not cool.

After a small awkward silence I sugested we'd start going. Tweek nodded. It was snowing a bit, but not enough to be a problem. We were walking in silence, but a good silence, not an awkward silence. Just being next to Tweek made me feel comfortable, I didn't feel pressured to break the ice or something.

After walking a bit I noticed that the street was getting with more snow and snow. It wasn't too much but it was enough to make it a little hard to walk. I noticed that Tweek was also having dificulty walking.

Tweek suddenly slipped and was almost falling to to the ground when I quickly held his hand and pushed him. I would hate to see Tweek falling and covered in freezing snow.

Tweek snatched my hand and held his hands together looking them. He was all red and nervous for some reason.

"Tweek are you ok? Did I hurt you hand? Sorry"

"N-no! It's nothing craig, r-really" he said while hiding his hands behind him.

"Do you want me to carry you on my back? It seems that you are too clumsy to even walk normally" I joked but he didn't laugh. He just stared at me.

"Y....yes"

Oh. Hum... I...I was joking. Well... Kinda, I did want to pick up Tweek in a way. He's really small and doesn't seem very heavy. I blushed a little while carrying Tweek on my back. He's was so close to me. SO CLOSE!

Oh fuck I didn't think this through! This is like a hug but diferent! He's holding me so tightly and his arms are around me!! He's so warm and nice...

I shouldn't be thinking about this! We're just friends! This is what friends do!

"C-craig"

"YES?"

"You can start w-walking now"

I quickly snapped out and started walking to his house. I was secretly hoping we'd never get there... I also was hoping he couldn't see my face, because at this point I was blushing like crazy!

When we got to his house he quickly got down and ran inside his house without looking at me. Did I go to far? Was that too much? Is he angry at me?!

Then I quickly came back to reality when I receive a text from Clyde

-That was gay as fuck 😂😂

WHAT?!