Chapter 5

"A-Are you gay?"

"YES!"

...

What...

Why... Why did I just .... What happened....

Tweek looks at me, he's a mixture of scared, relieved and surprised... I need to say something. I don't even know if I'm gay or not? What the hell? Why?!!!! Craig why do you gotta mess up so badly like this!

"I'm gay! Like I'm happy! Get it? Gay means happy? Ahah..  I-it was a joke Tweek..."

WHEEZE

Tweek didn't seem to believe me, instead he just giggled and smiled while saying "oh ok... Ah, yeah I get it Craig" he's blushing and laughing now. Was my excuse really that bad? Hum... But honestly, I'm not gonna stop him, he looks so happy and cute.

The moment I was gonna explain why I'm not gay to Tweek, someone calls me on the phone. It was Clyde..

"Sorry Tweek, someone's calling me. Wait a bit for me please"

"N-no problem Craig" Tweek says as he smiles. That smile, so pure. He's still trying to control himself to not laugh...

"Sup clyde"

"Dude where are you?"

"Chilling, skipping class, being rebel, ya know"

"Yeah but why did you take Tweek with you? Oh ma gawd! Don't tell me that you guys are making out!"

...Why is Clyde always talking about me and Tweek like we're dating ever since he found that note! It's so annoying! He knows I'm not the one who wrote it!

"No! Clyde what the hell! We were just talking. Tweek wasn't feeling ready to go to class so I said that we should skip class"

"Ahah, your mom is gonna kill you ahahahha"

"Is that why you called?"

"No. I wanted to ask if you are gay? Like I know you said you weren't but just to confirm? Cause you said you didn't like Tweek, and I'm pretty sure you do so....?"

"No! God damit dude! Just accept my answer once for all! It's really that hard to listen to me? I'm going now bye"

"WAIT DUDE! DON-"

I ended the call and put my phone away as I walk to Tweek. He's just sitting there smiling, looking adorable with the trees behind him...

"Hey craig, you're back! S-so, you are gay hum?" he says smirking.

YES! I-I mean...

"Ahah no sorry, ahah it was a joke. Really Tweek..." I really don't want Tweek to stop talking to me because of this...

"It's ok Craig... B-but, can I ask you something else?"

"Y-yeah" I'm more scared of what my answer might be than the actual question

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

FUUUUUUC-

"I-" I stopped myself from saying anything. The moment he asked me that I wanted to say his name! But why? Does that mean I have a crush on him? Hum... What even is having a crush on someone? "I don't think so"

And with that Tweek stopped looking so happy. He was still smiling but this time it wasn't the smile he was with before. It was more of a sad smile, a smile that you use to stop yourself from starting to crying.

I felt so bad, I felt like I said the worst thing ever... Why was Tweek acting so strange either way? Why does he care about gay stuff and crushes?

"CRAIG AND TWEEK SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Clyde?