Chapter 9

TWEEK AND I WERE KISISNG! WE WERE KISSING !! IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER! His lips touching my lips! So soft!

With that, token, jimmy and clyde started singing:

"Tweek and Craig sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Tweek hides his face with his hands and starts twitching and blushing.

I was blushing even more than what I thought it was possible. When I glanced at Tweek again and saw him touching his lips with his finger, I realised that IT RRALLY HAPPENED! WE KISSED!

Everyone starts laughing and Clyde tries to talk through his tears of laughter

"Oh-oh man... You guys are more than welcome. You guys owe me a lot!"

"C-clyde! What are you, 10? S-same to all of you! T-this wasn't funny"

"I liked it" I said looking at Tweek. And then it hit me that I actually said that out loud. I really can't control what I say, this is a problem! I might say something really dirty someday without wanting to.

Tweek then pulls me away and takes me to an ally where he kisses me and we start making out and then he takes out a ring and ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM AND THEN A FLYING BADASS LION SHOWS UP AND TAKES US TO THE MOON!

That's what I wished it happened. Instead Tweek ran away embarrassed... Not what I wanted, but still very cute.

Seeing that it was friday we wouldn't have to see Cartman for the two days so that was awesome!

The morning after we kissed, Tweek called me asking if I could go to the park and talk to him a bit. I, obviously, said "I'll see if I can" I always try to sound so cool but inside I just want to say "YES MY LOVE! I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU ANYTIME!"

When we meet in the park, Tweek blushes and stays quiet for a bit... He's so adorable. He avoids looking at me cause he knows that if he does he'll be too embarrassed to say even a word. But then he breaths and says

"W-what are you going to do about Cartman?"

"I think he's scared enough now. And if he tries to punch me again, this time I'll be ready"

"Hum... A-are you sure?"

"Yes, don't worry about me"

"A-also" and Tweek was exploding red again. He was suttering even more.

"D-do y-you want to.... B-be m-m-my boyfriend?" and then he hides his face deep in his shirt. He just asked me to date him? I don't think I need to reply at this point. I already told him I love him... But I think I want to make things more interesting...

I hold his red face and look him in the eyes. His shy face was so cute I couldn't stop me from blushing too. And then I move closer until we kiss. This time he didn't stop, neither did he keep his eyes open. We both closed our eyes, and while I was holding his face he held my waist. I felt like I was in heaven... I couldn't believe I was now dating Tweek...

When we stop, we look at each other. I've never seen Tweek so happy before.

"I-is that a yes?"

I laugh "God damit Tweek, what do you think" I pull him to a hug while he laughs too of how stupid that question was. We spend the rest of the day hanging out in the park, talking and flirting.

After we leave the park we see Cartman comming up to us. Tweek gets up and looks at him. Cartman then proceeds to say

"So, what I did was wrong.... It wasn't kewl.... I'm sorry"

Wut? Cartman, the Eric Cartman, saying sorry? Why wasn't I filming this moment! This was gold!

"Shut up cupid me! I already did it so you can stop annoying me!"

OK, now that I think about it, cartman could be going insane.

Me and Tweek didn't care. We were happy for being together and having each other was all that mattered...

(A.n.: I don't know if I'm going to add anymore chapters. Also sorry if this was a crappy story, it's my first time writing a fanfic "^^)