Chapter 6

Why is Clyde here? Wait, how does he even know we're here?

"CLYDE! W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!! T-THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN US!" Tweek shouted. He was going to fight Clyde but I held him back and just signed that it wasn't worth it.

"Class ended... And wow, I thought you guys wouldn't be in such an obvious place."

"Clyde, what are you doing here?" I ask while Clyde slowly walks in our direction smiling

"Oh you know, I wanted to check on the love birds that's all" he smiles... That annoying smile someone makes just to piss you off...

"We were just talking what the hell?"

"By the way Tweek, you should tell him now! I mean, it's obvious he feels the sa-"

"AGHHHHH! SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Tweek screams so loud that even the people that were still inside the school could hear.

Clyde looked at Tweek, now instead of smiling, shocked. Then he changed to angry.

"Tweek, god damit, can you stop being so annoying? This is going too far!"

With that Tweek grabbed my hand and walked away. As he was pulling me I could see Clyde's face get full of regret. He did something he shouldn't... Though I'm not sure what was... I'm still very confused with what just happened.

"Hum... Tweek, what were you guys talking about?"

"N-nothing Craig, don't worry. Clyde's just being a-an ass" He was so mad... I could almost see the fire comming out of his eyes and the smoke bursting through his head. I don't care what Clyde did, if he really pissed Tweek this much it must have been terrible. I'm going to talk to him, face to face, tomorow.

Tweek lets go of my arm when we are in front of my house. I look at him expecting him to explain why but instead he just knocks on the door.

"Hey Tweek, you know I have my house keys?"

"Yes" he said with a serious look on his face

"Yes? Tweek? Craig, why didn't you open the door with your keys? And we need to talk about what you did young man!" my mom said giving me a disapointed look.

"It's my fault ma'am, I'm sorry for making Craig skip class with me. I was feeling bad and he offered to take me to the nurse"

Tweek was so serious he wasn't even twitching or suttering anymore. I was seriously scared of what Clyde did to make Tweek this mad. After that Tweek leaves and simply says "bye" while walking to his house.

-time skip-

I walked alone to school today. Tweek was grounded for skipping class so his parents made him not go to school so he'd have to copy all the stuff from today and get even more nervous. Clyde was still down so he was walking away from me.

The day was pretty normal, though I did miss Tweek... I think I do like him. I think I love him! I want to be with him and hug him and kiss his cute cheeks! And yesterday was so amazing! I want to be with him everyday! The problem is if he doesn't feel the same way...

I noticed that Clyde wanted to tell me something but was really scared to do it. He would call me and then just say "Nevermind"... At least until the last class of the day ended. He called me to the boy's bathroom and then said

"I have something really important to tell you"