Chapter 3

How did clyde know what happened? Is he stalking me or something? Where he is? I looked around like an idiot just to receive another text

-Dude, I'm behind the bush, right behind you

I look and there he is.

"Why were you stalking me and Tweek? And for your information, that was not gay, it was friendship"

"Yeah yeah. I just decided to see if you two were doing ok."

Clyde was talking like we were dating or something. He was suspicious... Really suspicious...

"What do you want?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Ahah nothing nothing, don't worry. By the way, do you like Tweek?"

I... I didn't know what to say. Honestly I really don't know. I like being with him and I think he's a really good person. He's also really cute and makes me feel happy...

"Don't hide it, it's obvious"

"What? But I don't like him! He's just a friend, like you and token."

Clyde looked disappointed with my answer. Was he expecting me to say yes? Does he think I'm gay? Wait...  Does he think I'm the one who wrote that note?!

"Hey! I wasn't the one writing that note you know!"

"Yeah I know don't worry. It wasn't on your table anyways"

"Then in whose table was it?"

He didn't say anything... Wait, if he knows where the note was then he knows the owner! He knows who's gay in our class! He knows and he isn't telling anyone... No fair...

-time skip-

I wake up and look in the mirror. I still can't believe I took Tweek home in my arms... Feels weird, good, but weird.

I go down stairs where I find my sister eating waffles... But not just waffles, MY waffles. But I was going to be late to school so I didn't have the time to deal with her. I quickly flipped her off. I ran outside and noticed that only Clyde was there.

"Where's Tweek?" I ask worried

"He already went to school. He said he didn't feel good so he wanted to walk to school alone." clyde was worried too...

I hope I didn't do anything wrong to make Tweek mad. But something feels weird about him. Since yesterday he's been more nervous than ever. I hope I can help somehow. I hate seeing Tweek so down.

As we enter the classroom I notice that Tweek is avoiding looking at me... He must be really angry. I need to talk to him later.

-time skip-

Me and the guys were sitting in the lunch table talking. Even though we all having fun and chattin Tweek was really quiet... He was twitching like crazy and he would rarely look at me and when he did he would quickly look away.

"Tweek, are you al-" I was saying before I got interrupted

"CLYDE! YOU KNOW WHO IT IS! TELL ME!" cartman showed up out of nowhere screaming

"Cartman just leave, I'm not telling you" clyde said with a serious face.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU TOKEN, DO YOU KNOW? AND YOU TWEEK? C'MON TELL ME SO I CAN KICK THEIR GAY ASS"

Tweek looked extremly scared. He was shaking and couldn't speak. He suddenly got up and ran out crying and screaming "TOO MUCH PRESSURE"

I got up and gave a "you dead" look to cartman. I followed Tweek to the boy's bathroom where I saw Tweek crying.

"Twe-"

But before I could say anything, Tweek pushed me into a unexpected hug