Chapter 31

Ricky's POV

"We don't have to," I repeated moving my hands along her side.

She was now holding onto my jeans' pockets, and I had my hands at the back of her bra. I'm not sure at what point either of those happened. She looked into my eyes, and I couldn't see the innocent Blair anymore. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I brought her into her room and gently laid her down on her back. I moved on top of her, and she started kissing me. I moved my right hand to her face and held myself up with the other. She was moving her hand through my hair. I deepened our kiss and moved my lips faster as I wanted more and more.

I broke our kiss and moved down to the sweet spot on her neck. When she gasped, she unintentionally tugged my hair and made me smirk. I bit her hard one last time, and she let out a moan. I moved off from on top of her and grabbed her hands to have her sit up. I undid the clasps on her bra and slid it off of her.

She laid back down and tugged me to come with her. I laid down beside her and pulled her on top of me so I could have her lips back. She put a hand on each of my shoulders. I held onto her waist, but eventually, I started to move my left hand up and down her spine. This made her shiver. I love how things like this can cause such a reaction from her. And the all the little things she does that she doesn't even realize what they do to me.

I flipped us over again and started kissing her neck trying to find another sweet spot. My right hand found its way to her breast. I heard a little gasp when I bit right underneath the end of her jaw.

"Ricky," she whispered as I sucked on that spot.

Once I was happy with the mark I kissed down her torso to her pants. I picked her up off the bed and set her feet on the ground. She grabbed the top of my pants before I could grab hers. She unbuttoned and unzipped them slowly before she started pulling them down. As I kicked away my pants, I grabbed the straps on her pants and started pulling them down. Once she stepped out of them, I grabbed her hands and pulled her on top of me as I fell backwards onto her bed.

She started kissing my neck and moved to my sweet spot. My hands moved to her underwear as she made me moan. I am under her complete control, and she doesn't even know it. She moved backwards, and she started kissing along the edge of my boxer briefs. Her hands were about to pull them down, but I sat up. I pulled on hers letting her know I wanted to take hers off first. I pushed her to lay back down and started sliding down her black underwear.

Before I could come back up to her, she sat up to get my underwear off. Once we were both completely naked, we laid back down on our sides looking at each other.

"You're so beautiful, Blair. I love you."

"I love you too Ricky."

I kissed her and lips before I kissed down her torso. I moved back more and started kissing the inside of her thighs. I slowly moved higher sucked on her soft skin.

"Ricky," she moaned as she became less patient.

I smiled at the control I had over her. I kept teasing her a bit longer before I started licking her clit. She moaned as I started sucking on it and slightly pulling my head back. I put her left leg over my shoulder and continued holding onto her hips.

I stopped for a moment to grab a pillow to put under her. When my lips returned to her, she moaned. I moved to her entrance, and she arched her back moaning louder this time.

"Ricky," she moaned as she grabbed my hand that was not simulating her clit, "Faster... please."

I obeyed, and she moaned louder than I ever heard. I moved my head slightly so I could go deeper and her grip on my hand tightened. Before she came, I stopped and kissed her lips. I went to her nightstand where we put a few condoms yesterday.

Once it was on, I went back over to her. Her pale skin, black hair, and green-blue eyes have me convinced she can't possibly be human.

I kissed her soft lips before I said, "I love you, Blair."

"I love you too, Ricky."

I entered her slowly and began moving back and forth gently. I moved back down to kiss her, and she held my face. I moved faster as our kiss grew more passionate. She broke our kiss and moaned even louder than the last one. When my hips met hers, Blair slid hers down almost driving me insane.

"Oh fuck, Blair. Keep doing that."

We're both getting close, so I naturally sped up. She grabbed the sheets as both our breathing got faster. Moving even faster a moan escaped my mouth.

"Ricky," she shouted my name right before she climaxed.

Blair shouting my name tipped me over the edge, and I slowly stopped thrusting. I kissed her before lying down next to her and wrapping her in my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder as we waited for our breathing to slow down.

"I love you so much," she whispered into my shoulder.

I kissed her cheek before saying it back. We laid wrapped in each other's arms in a content silence for a few moments.

"God, I'm going to miss you so much."

"We don't have to worry about that quite yet," she said softly and kissed me.

"I'm telling you, you could easily fit in my suitcase."

She laughed softly, "What about the rest of your stuff?"

"I just need you."

"I guess I could replace your jackets."

"Or you could be my whole wardrobe, and I could just wear you the whole time."

She shook her head no as she tried to hold in a laugh.

"We can worry about your packing tomorrow."

She had been playing with my hair, and I didn't realize until now that she had started to braid part of it.

"Am I going out with braided hair today?"

"If you want to."

"How about you find a way to make it subtle and I'll do it."

She smiled at me and sat up tugging me with her.

"Never mind it's cold out of your arms," she said and leaned over to hug me.

I picked her up and went into the living room so she could grab her shirt. I put her back down in the bathroom connected to her room and handed her her other clothes that were around the room.

"As much as I hate you wearing clothes I don't want you to be cold."

I closed the door, and she yelled, "I'm still braiding your hair."

I laughed and walked to the bathroom down the hallway to get cleaned up and dressed as well.

Blair's POV

When I got out of the bathroom, Ricky was already back in his clothes and sitting on my bed.

"Ready?", I asked showing him the hairbrush and small hair ties.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"That's the spirit."

I had him turn around and sit on the edge of the bed so I could reach his hair without trouble. I tied up the top half of his hair out of my way and started making thin braids between sections of loose hair. I had put in five of them and let the hair I tied up down. The top section of hair kept the braids mainly hidden. He got up and went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I gave him a handheld one so he could see the back.

"I actually really like this," he said surprising me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, the thin braids look pretty cool and aren't very noticeable. Plus, there's less hair on my neck."

"I used to do this for Lauren in the Summer before she cut her hair shorter."

He put the mirror down and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Are you ready to get going?"

"Yeah," I said as we walked out of my room.