Chapter Six- Shopping Spree

Today I was shopping. I grabbed my list, money, shoes and phone. I walked out the door, "Lock the door, honey." Mum yells out.  "Yep." I lock the door then run to the car. As mum and I drove up the drive was w saw dad riding Pixie. "Dads on Pixie."  "Yea, he's been on her all morning," from 7 to be precise.  "Really, nice." We waved at dad as we drove past. Dad made Pixie rear and she was beautiful.  We got to Target first and then Kmart. We got most of the things on my list (21 items BTW) at Target but still had to go to Kmart to get 7 items. In the end I got everything on my list, plus 10 other décor things. It wasn't cheap, $127.81. I got in the car. I had $200 to spend from Christmas which was only 30 days ago. "Mum can we go got sushi for lunch." "Yes, will go get for favourite but we have to be quick." Mum says"Why?'' I ask."Because your dad needs you." "Do you know why?" "No." Mum says with a big smile on her face.
"Lair." I giggle.
After lunch we got to the house and I was told by a note to go to the barn. "Dad." I say.
"I'm in the office and I got a surprise for you." He says. I walk into the office and dad is holding a gorgeous saddle. "Dad is beautiful, is it for me." I ask.
"Yes it is, its for you to take to your new school please look after it, it wasn't cheap." Dad say. It was a beautiful black and brown saddle with blue diamonds. On the western saddle I had some lines and designs on it. I grab the saddle and walk out and place it on the rack when we keep all the saddles.
I will go to the very sad Boomer, I don't know what's wrong with him. It was two hours ago that I got the brand-new saddle from my dad and mum. So I decided to grab him and go for a ride. We were in the Ride and we were only taking a slow but I wanted to push them into a gallop but he wasn't moving. "Go on Boomer, move." I kick him a he goes into a canter but only for a few strides. "Boomer move it." he wouldn't go again I don't know what is with him. "What the hell." I now see Spartan he is walking this way. "Hi boy how are you." I say as I'm getting off Boomer, I take out my phone because it's ringing. "Hello." I say
"Hey Maddy can you please come home we going out dinner for your birthday."
"Okay mum I'll see you soon." I hope back on Boomer. I kick he but what do you know he doesn't move. "Seriously, fine." We trail back slowly.

(a.n. Hey guys, can you please tell me what you think so far and please vote on it, thanks bye.")