Chapter Twevle- Love is in the Air

"Hey Em." I say sitting down next to her, "Breakfast, is good today."
"Yeah, where's Chlo." She says before taking an other big bite of her muffin.
"She's hanging out with her boyfriend, before class starts." I say as Caleb walks over. I take a sip of Apple Juice as he pulls out a chair. "Hey." His dreamy voice says.
"Hi." I reply.
"Hey." Em says. I take a bite of my chocolate muffin, it looked good.
"You girls coming to the horse riding lesson?" He asks.
"Hell yeah would miss it for the world." Emily laughs.
"Same." I giggle. "You comin'." I ask easing one eye-brown.
"Yeah." He says pushes his hair back with one hand. Just as I was about to take another sip AJ a boy comes over. "Hey Mark." Caleb says. "Girls this is Mark my old childhood friend. Mark this is Maddy." He says pointing to me, "And this is Emily." Mark sits down, next to Caleb and smiles at me. "Hi, how did you and Caleb meet."
"Well." His eyes lock on mine. Wait, why is he staring at me like that, do he like me. No, no, no, no. I like Caleb on you Mark.

"Hey Mum." I say picking up the phone.
"Hi Honey, how are you?" She says answering.
"I'm good, what about you?"
"Great, now tell me the gossip."
WTF. "Mum?!?"
"Who do you like?"
"MUM!!!" I yell into the phone. "Tell me, how long have I been here for."
"Don't know?"
"Don't lie." I roll my eye, lucky mum can't see me or she would have given a whack over the ear.
"Just tell me."
"Fine." Mum and I tell each other everything, we're like sister. So it didn't take me long to give up. "His name is Caleb."
"Oooo a Caleb, I thought you still liked Jake."
"No." I yell. "I'm going to bed now, say goodnight to Dad for me."
"Ok, good night sweetie."
"Night." I hang up the phone and climb into be. I grab my book and ready planner. After I checked all the thing of my list I star to read two chapters of Sliver Opportunity (N.A. a real book on Wattpad, one of my favs, go check it out. From cxntering , great author. Check out her other books.) "Night Chloe." I says as I put my book down.
"Night Maddy." She says as I turn off my light. Why was Mark looking at me like that? Does he really like me? I don't know for sure, just shut up brain.

OMG, I'm so sorry guys I haven't uploaded of ages. I'm sorry I've been focused on Romance In Paris and After Paris. If you haven't checked them out please do so. It's only five days till my birthday so that means, a new, crappy, short story will be uploaded. Tell me what you think of thins chapter. Thanks guys bye.