Chapter Eight- Moving Day (part two)

"Hey, Chloe should ask questions about and we both have to answer them, you do the question." I say.
"That's a great idea." She say sitting on her bed. "Ok first question is, how many animals do you have?" She asks.
"Well were do I start," I say, thinking for a moment. "Ahh, I have five horses Boomer, Lilliana, Tuff, Spartan and Pixie. My cat is Bella and my dog is Pip. I got a bird Lori and three chickens, Bill, Goose and Duck." I finish. I miss Bella, she would be curled up next to me night now. "Bill, Goose and Duck?" She says will a weird face.
"Yes, my Dad named his Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Then my Mum named hers Sweet and Heart. Your turn." I say.
"Alright, my animals are, four horses  agin, Avatar, Matilda and Pharo. My dog is Meg and my cat is Cristal. my chickens are Sapphire but I call her Shaphe and my other one is Oreo. Next question, what your fav movie?" She asks. "Jumaji, both of them and all of the Jarassics." I say.
"My are Rampage and Jumaji. Next, what you fav TV show?"
"Definitely, Heartland. Pretty Little Liars." I answer immediately.
"Same." She yells. "We both have good taste. Next, who's your cebauty crush?""
"Ummm... Chris Pratt." I say.
"Mind would be maybe Dylan O'Brien. I don't really know. Next, do you like Netflix?" She says.
"No I don't like Netflix." I say with Chloe tilling her head a little. "I love Netflix, who doesn't." Chloe fake wipes sweat off her head.
"Few, I was gonna say we can't be friend if you don't like it. Anyway last question what's you favourite colour." She say, I stand up.
"Blue, white and purple." I point to my desk chair cover.
"I love the colours Purple, Blue and Black." She says. "Now, we know a lot about each other."
"Yea." I say. "We should unpack and watch to episodes of HL and PLL."
"Ok." Chloe says turning on the TV. We start to unpack my stuff and not long after we are done.
"It looks good, we have the same taste." I say.
"Yea." She relpise.
"You wanna, go meet my horses?" I ask Chloe.
"Yes and then you can meet my horses and we can look at all the other horses." Say replies getting for boots one and walking out the door. I laugh and follow her out.
As we walk Chloe shows me around a bit. "The stables here are amazing." I say checking what the time is on my phone, 2:54. "Yea." she replies. "And its your first year, they get better and better." She says with a slime. "Really, cool, I'm guessing this is your first year?" I say.
"Yep, it is." I looks out to the horses grazing in a field. "My old roomie brought everything that you did but she left because her horse died."
"Oh no, that's bad. How did it happened." I ask will a frown.
"She accidently chocked him when they were jumping and she fell of. He broke two legs and they had to put him down." She says.
"Wow, that's terrible."
"Yea she was devastated."
"I feel so bad for her." If that happened to one of my horse is would feel bitter and heartbroken. I don't know what I would do without them. "This is where the food shed is here." Chloe points. "Water and food are all supplied and there are 175 stalls. My horses stalls are 72 and 74." Chloe finishes as we enter the barn. "Ok, I think I get it now, my horses stalks are 86 and 88." I say. As we walk up the aisle, I spot a beautiful dapple grey mare. "Look at this mare." I say pointed.
"Yea, she's beautiful. All the horses are a beautiful." She replies. We come to Chlo's stalls and she shows me her black Freesian. "This is Avatar." I pat her beautiful mar and then walk over to her Thoroughbred. "This is Pharaoh, I'm guessing?" I say, giving him a pat.
"Yep, my racer."
"Nice, it good that we're both on the even aisle." I say walking over to my horses. "This is Lilliana. Right?" Chloe asks.
"Yea, but you can call her Lilly or Lil. She's a retired race horse, that we found out loves to jump." I say patting her as well. We walk over the Boomer. "Oh the beautiful Boomer is back." Chloe say and I giggle. "He is so soft." Chloe pats his shoulder.
"Yea he is." I say. "Let's let them run." I open Boomers stall and clip his lead rope on the I get Lilly, while Chloe is getting her horses. We take them out to the round yard and let them have fun.

A.N. I am so sorry guys, again I'm nock off my uploading schedule. I am going to Cania Gorge next week so Monday will be my last upload for a while. It's had typing and then upload and school all,  at the same time so I am so sorry. I very hope you fell reads as loving or enjoying it a little. Thanks Tia, Bye.