Chapter Eleven- First Day of Classes

My eyes open 'why is the sun so bright?' My head says. I climb out of bed and look at my phone 7:18. I turn of my alarm clock and wake Chloe. "Hey sleepy head, time to get up, first day of classes."I say, she shoots up and yells. "Yay, first day of classes. I dibs the shower first
"Typical Chloe, all was wanting the shower first because she's a class freak." I laugh. It's been a week since I've moved here and I love it. Chloe is the best roomie, I love my ridding class and Caleb is so cute. I walk over to my laptop and open you my DM'S.
'Hey Mads, how are u, things were ruff yesterday with Monty.' CALEB.
'Hey Caleb, it's gonna been fine but thanks, u.' I send.
'All fine, see you in Math and English.' Yes two classes together.
'Cool, bye.' I reply. I walk over to my dresser and grab my first day outfit. Luckily today we don't have riding so I didn't have to be up at six. "Hurry up, Chloe." I bang my fist against the dark oak door.
Chloe finally is done and I go for my shower. I change into my blue crop top and my dean shorts. I put my hair into a bun and slip my white converse on. I grab my phone, keys and my backpack, that I packed the night before. I walk out the door and Chlo follows me. I lock the door and we head to class. "Alright see you in Math." I say walking into English. I walk in a take a seat in the third row and then Caleb walks in and take a seat two row in front of me. The teacher walks in and I put my phone away. "Hello everyone, I'm Miss Gildo. Welcome back if you guys have already been here before and welcome if your new. Today I am going to tell you a little about me and tell you about the class. I want you guys to tell, the others about you and tell me. Lets do the roll, hear for your name." She says "Billson."
"Here."
"Emily."
"Here."
"Sophie."
"Mark."
"Here."
"Mickayla."
"Hi Miss."
"Tia."
"Morning."
"Maddy."
"Good morning Miss." I say.
"Mark."
"Yep." He replies.
"Excuse me, do you speak to your mother with that mouth." Miss waits, "That what I thought, now were was I... Ah, Caitlyn." Oh no is she really in my class.
"Good Morning Miss Gildo."
"Ella."
"Here."
"Polly."
"Here."
"Mathew."
"Morning."
"Jasmine." Yay I have her in my class too.
"Here, Miss"
"Jaycob."
"Here."
"Cody."
"Morning."
"Grace Pallarck."
"Hello."
"Cable." Oh Cable.
"Here."
"Molly."
"Here."
"Katerina."
"Here."
"Grace Willingtin."
"Here."
"And last but not least, Candy."
"Morning."
"Ok, lets get on with chapter 1A question 1." Miss says but I have no thought at all because I starting at the most handsome man in my life. "Maddy, Maddy, open your textbook and tell me the first question." My face went red.
"Oh, yes, sorry Miss."

After class I walk out after Emily, "See ya Em." I say. "Ready for English." I ask Chloe.
"No, I just had a long HPE lesson, we played netball." She cry's.
"Lucky you, netballs my fav and I got court staring at Caleb." I cry and she laughs. "Not funny Chloe".

 "Yes it is." She's still laughing.

After class and lunch we usually would have a riding class, on Mondayss, but since its the first day of class, we don't have a riding class today. So, Chloe and I decided to go for a ride. "Race, three... two... one." Chloe yells and as soon as she yells one Boomer takes of. We gallop for a minutes and then come to a stop with me winning. "I win." I laugh sitting deep in the saddle.

"Oh no." Chloe says.
"What," I look up. "Oh, hell no." I say as the trio trot in our way.
"Hello, lady's." Montana says with a fake smile. Ph-lease.
"Leave us alone." Chloe says.
"Oh look at that, standing up for your new BFF, of you even know her, Chloe." Montana folds her arms. "Seriously, Montana get you and your little puppies, that aren't that cute to go away." I say trying to walk Boomer but Jasmine stops me. "Seriously, do you even know how to spell 'seriously'." Jasmine barks.
"Go away or else." Chloe insists.
"Or else... what." Montana hisses.
"Or else, I'll call your dad." Chloe says holding up her phone.
"This isn't over." Montana says riding away. Chloe and I turn around and ride off. "What was with her dad, thing." I ask
"Oh, her dad hates her and pushes her with riding, all because of Montana mum committing suicide. Monty was really pushing her mums buttons and pressuring, that's why." Chloe finishes.
"Wow that's tough." I says.