WHEN DEATH CALLS

Chapter: Fifteen.

*******

"It has been two weeks since the tragic manslaughter of the entire Woods family, everyone is in panic as the police are yet to find this lunatic on the loose who is also out for death and the human hearts. It has also been confirmed that the eldest son, Jameson Carmelo Woods wasn't found dead with his family and the seventeen years old has been declared missing. It is not known whether the boy is in any way connected to these murders but--"

Jameson turned the TV off and rolled over on his bed, he was bored and almost out of supplies. The police are out in search for him, not that they ever would find him only if he wants to be found.

Jameson hasn't gone to work in two weeks and he knew old man Donald would be worried about him seeing that he is the only one who has agreed to work for the old man in years.

No one knew he worked there that is the joy of being a loner, you don't share your secrets with anyone. You are your own person and no one will give you away.

********

It was yet another successful day working at old man Donald's book store and just as Jameson had guessed the man missed him. Jameson could tell from the huge grin the old man gave him exposing his toothless mouth not that it bothered Jameson. The man has to be the only one Jameson never had or included in his blacklist of death.

During the time Jameson stood on that counter attending to customers he didn't see any who knew him or that he knows although chances of that happening were very slim considering the fact that the only people who ever call into the shop are old folks led by people who look after them and reads to them, and on most days the store would be empty until the closing hours not a single person would breeze by.

Jameson wanted to tell the man to close the shop but it puts food on his table and it's none of his business if the store stays either closed or open.

Jameson could care less.

An angry thunder split the sky in two as lightning flashed speedily followed by another roar of thunder that shook the grounds. Jameson smirked, this was his favorite time of the year rain and more rain been the type who takes pleasure in everything he does Jameson walked slowly down the darkened streets.

Dim lights could be seen from every window as their occupants either are asleep or getting ready to eat dinner, a few laughter of children and adults could be heard from behind closed doors.

Jameson frowned but didn't stop walking. The first raindrop hit his eyelashes before the storm came down hard. For a few minutes, Jameson stood and let the rain beat down on him.

He enjoyed it.

To feel millions of raindrops hitting him repeatedly always calmed him and brings a smile to his face knowing that the raindrops would soon turn into teardrops of those he would soon make to suffer for what they have done to him.

Jameson resumed his slow walking once again completely ignoring the strong flashes of lightning and the roars of thunder. He was obviously the only one walking the streets in the rain.

He never owned a car and it wasn't his problem his legs take him everywhere. He never owned anything since his father took everything from him.

*********

"Kelly! it's date night your father and I are ready to go!!" Mrs. Williams yelled from downstairs.

"OK!" Kelly called back from where she's seated right in front of her computer where she was doing her homework.

"Are you sure you will be OK honey, the storm is really strong tonight?!" The woman yelled again but this time her foot could be heard as she mounts the stairs to her daughter's bedroom.

"Sure mum, don't worry about me!" Kelly replied but was interrupted by a soft knock on her door. She rolled her eyes and turned towards her door. "Come in mum," Kelly called nonchalantly. Mrs. Williams pushed the door opened and stepped into the almost dark room, the only light in the room was a pink lamp near her bed.

The woman pushed her head in with a sweet smile on her face before she walked into the room. She stood at the door, her beautiful red gown glowing in the pink light, a red shiny lip gloss on her soft lips as her blonde long hair ran down her back smoothly.

"Wow...mum you look amazing." Kelly breathed out, she did took the best looks from her mother.

The woman blushed a bit. "Oh, stop that will you!" She waved her hand dismissively.

"I'm serious, mum you look breathtakingly gorgeous!"

"I know....that's why I married her!" Kelly and her mother laughed when they saw Mr. Williams walk into the room.

"That's enough you two, are you sure you will be alright by yourself?" The concerned woman asked once again.

"Mum!"

"We can cancel date night if you-"

"Mum...Mum...I'll be fine!" Kelly stood up to go push both parents out from her bedroom. "Now why don't you two beautiful people go and have a great time while I finish with my punishments and go to sleep."

"It's called homework honey!" Her father said kissing her forehead.

Kelly shoved them out and blew them a quick kiss, shut her door and went back to her computer.

**********

Jameson stood in between tall flowers as he waited for the right moment. The green flowers smelt too nice and some even tickling his ears, Jameson was furious. If he wasn't trying to stay calm he would have chopped every single one of those damn flowers down. Nothing should smell that nice. Life isn't all beds of roses.

It infuriates him standing amidst those flowers especially when he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

Few more minutes passed before the front door opened and out walked the couple he has been waiting for. Patiently he waited until they drove off. Jameson was certain if he had to endure those stupid flowers even for a second he would go insane.

Once the coast was clear he stepped out from his hidings and made his way to the back yard. Jameson counted the windows until he came to the fifth one.

The one he has been looking for, he gently pushed the window and it opened, Jameson dropped his shoulder bag and climbed into the foyer. He has planned this day for a really long time.

Once Jameson was safely in the house he clicked the window's lock.

He did know his way out.

*****************

Votes, Comments and Enjoy.

Kisses...