MATING WITH THE DEVIL

Chapter: Twenty Five.

********

"Happy anniversary." Jameson emerged from in between Jackson's thighs were for once in one year they have lived together he has just blown the older boy's senses out.

Jackson smiled and kissed him. "I love you." He whispered into their kiss and Jameson used his legs to push Jackson's thighs apart. His raging erection pressed into Jackson's semi-erect one and he grinds his hips into the older boy's who moaned. Jameson smiled while enjoying the sexy sounds Jackson made.

"I need you." Jameson breathed ever so softly.

"Took you long enough." Jackson smiled but soon moaned when he felt Jameson's head hit his virgin entrance. "Next time you get me ready first before you Aaah..." Jackson cried out when Jameson pushed all the way in.

The monster hadn't even bothered with getting him ready first.

Jackson felt tears rolled down his eyes. "Hurts....baby." He choked out.

"I'll make it go away." Jameson kissed his lips and felt an intense heat rushed through him. He found a steady thrust as he plunges into that deep, warm heaven, taking his time Jameson rammed his way into Jackson.

"Yes....baby!" Jackson cock spilled a second time the moment he felt Jameson hit that special spot.

Jameson smirked and then thrust deeper, faster and even harder, stabbing at that spot over and over again. Jackson moaned, thrashed and pulled at everything, his mouth wide open, tears rolling down his eyes.

He was in heaven.

"Yes...yes...yes!!" Jackson cock spilled again, the long milky line shoots up and painted Jameson's face. The boy used his long tongue to lap it off tasting his lover's gift, fueling his needs and driving him insane.

Jameson pushed Jackson's legs up and balanced on his knees then he began hitting into Jackson's sweet spot again. This time he was sure Jackson died because his mouth just hung open, eyes closed and he wasn't moving either.

Jameson was been rough and gentle all at once, killing Jackson over and over again.

When the older boy came his fourth time Jameson yowled his own release painting the sore hole with his seeds then he collapsed on top of Jackson's spent-up body.

"Baby?" Jameson whispered and saw Jackson blinked once, twice before he fell asleep. "I love you too Jack." He smiled as he rolled over, sleep consuming him at once.

*********

"Where are you going?" Jameson stirred from sleep to find Jackson all dressed and ready to leave.

"Need to buy you a gift." Jackson smiled.

"What!?" Jameson gawked.

"For our anniversary." Jackson kissed him.

"I haven't gotten you anything." Jameson held the man to his chest.

"You have more than enough time to do that." Jackson made to walk towards the green grassy door.

"Can't we just go shopping together?" Jameson tried sitting up but Jackson pressed him back on the bed.