Kitten (Moxiety)

Dom/ sub-AU

This is s m u t t y e e t

In this Patton's a dom and Virgil's a Sub and pretty much there's this unspoken law (in my version of this AU at least) that you cant be romantically or sexually attracted to another sub if you are one and vise versa for doms.

Virgil's POV

Ok, so I'm in a little situation... So if you didn't know when Thomas has sex or gets aroused we get well aroused...

So while I'm listening to MCR in my calm state Thomas gets fucking aroused like I just wanted to relax and listen to MCR and take a little nap too...BUT NOPE THIS HAPPENS

I don't wanna do anything either since   Patton's home and I have a crush on him and well I don't want him to hear anything...

There was a knock on my door followed by a "Hiya Kiddo can I come in??" He said in his normal cheery tone. Well, fuck my life! "Come on in Pat!" I said trying to keep my voice steady it wavered slightly but I don't think he noticed. I hope he didn't. Ughhhhhh!

"So...kiddo you know how when Thomas gets...ya know..." I nod slightly. "And..uh I-I kinda have a crush on you...and you know how I'm a dom..and your a sub...and were both in kinda a situation... I was wondering if you wanted to help each other out..?" I'm pretty sure I'm a tomato now...

I nod...he smirked and walked over to the bed and sat by me he put his hand on the back of my neck we both leaned in and we kissed sweetly get rough and passionately.

He started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys down the way. I moaned slightly when he found my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my skin he kept biting and sucking that one area of my skin until he has left most likely a really dark mark.

He pulled at the sleeves of my hoodie, I nod and he removes my hoddie then pulls at the collar of my shirt I nod my vigorously "Someones eager.." I blush slightly as he takes off my shirt and straddled me and pinned my wrists above my head I whined slightly at not being able to touch him.

He started grinding on my slightly while kissing me causing me to moan into the kiss. He moved down kissing a sucking around the waistband of my jeans causing me to whine he looked at me before fiddling with the zipper of my jeans.

When he finally got my jeans off he spread my legs and started kissing caressing my thighs obviously avoiding whats between them. "S-stop- Ah~ te-teasing..." I managed to breathe out "If you want, dear." he ripped off my boxers.

He then took my whole length into his mouth causing me to moan loudly and fling my head back which made me hit my head on the headboard but I don't care. My hands tangled in his hair and pulled at it slightly causing him to moan on my member making me come closer to my climax.  "P-Pat AHHHhh~~ I'm clo-ose" I managed to spit out.

"Come for me, Kitten~," he said and then with that I came in his mouth. "Now...are you gonna help me with my problem?~" he smirked and I nodded.

let's just say the rest of the night was very eventful.

A/N

Recommended by my beautiful @Te_Depression_sanders Also ty guys so much for 608 reads! like omg! also sorry for not updating in a while this was gonna be out yesterday but my bus was the second load and when we got on the bus my friend had a heat stroke and then when they made us go back inside I had a panic attack because I was so worried and yea that happened in front of like 50+ people but I really don't care like I really just wanted to punch everyone there cause they were complaining about not being able to go home like get over yourself...so yesterday was very stressful and emotional.

but fr they tried to fit 2 buses on 1 bus while it was 90+ degrees out like bitch what!? The bus driver was also really late to realize what 10+ kids telling her someones not ok! then when I saw my friend pass out like 3 seats behind me I freaked the fuck out so I hope you understand.

Also, this is the least important thing I didnt eidt this or look through it so sorry for any mistakes!

566 words