Part 13

PART 13

*IMAGINE*
~BROOKS POV~
It was 12:30am. We're still jamming. Y/n sat with her head on Harveys shoulder. It's so cute how much Harvey and y/n care about each other. She wouldn't sing with us and I don't believe that that is because she doesn't like singing. We're singing perfect and I could hear humbling. She humbled softly. Trying not to be heard.

~HARVEYS POV~
Y/n fell asleep with her head laying on my shoulder. We were all tired and went to bed. I tried to carry her to bed without waking her up. I put her in bed and put the covers over her. I heard her say with hear sleepy voice: "Goodnight Harv" I kissed her forehead and said: "Goodnight sis"

~BROOKS POV~
I woke up of the y/n, who was breathing really loudly. She was saying things in her sleep. Something like; why did you do it?, why won't you answer me?, were we really friends ones? Or was it just to get to Liam?.
I climbed off my bed quietly. Grabbed her hands and whispered: "wake up." She woke up and asked: "Why did you wake me? Is it already morning?"
Me: "It's 3am. I woke because it sounded like you were having a bad dream. It looked like had a oxygen deficiency."
Y/n: "oh"
Me: "Are you alright?"
Y/n: "Yeah, thanks"
Me: "Are you sure? You were talking in your sleep and I you said something about Liam and Sarah I guess."
Y/n: "Yeah, I'm alright. It was just a bad dream. Thanks for waking me."
Me: "Your welcome"
Y/n: "C-could you stay here? Till I fall asleep?"
Me: "Off cours"
I sat laid next to her until she was asleep. Then I climbed back in my bed and also went to sleep.