Part 24

PART 24

*IMAGINE*
~YOUR POV~
I tried to go asleep as Andy told me, but I couldn't. I stayed up till I think 5:30am. I was first writing in my diary. After an hour I closed my MacBook and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my insta. After a while I started getting bored and started to draw on my phone in my notes till I finally fell asleep.

~JACKS POV~
Surprisingly when I woke up at 11:15am, y/n was still asleep. While usually she is already awake at 9:00am. It was strange. I walked to the living room and everyone was awake. Well except y/n.
Me: "Hey Brook, do you know how late y/n went to sleep? Because she is still not up, while she's usually up around 8am."
Brook: "I don't know mate, sorry. It looked like she was asleep when I went to sleep. Strange."
Me: "Yeah, maybe she was just tired."
Brook: "I guess so..."
Andy: "When I went to get something to drink at 3am she was still awake. I told her to get some sleep and she said she would try."
Me: "Do you also know why she was still up so late?"
Andy: "I don't know, but I could see she was bothered by something."
Me: "Oh"
Brook: "I'll talk to her about it later. When she is awake."

~BROOKS POV~
Everyone went to the gym except me. I waited till y/n was awake so I could talk to her. She eventually woke at 12:30pm. She walked into the living room with a surprised look on her face.
Y/n: "Good morning Brook. Where's everyone?"
She went to sit next to me.
Me: "Everyone is at the gym and Harvey is arranging some stuff with Blair for his tour."
Y/n: "How late is it that everyone is already at the gym?"
Me: "It's 12:30pm."
Y/n: "Really?"
Brook: "Yep."
Y/n: "Wow, I didn't expect that. But hey why aren't you at the gym?"
Me: "I wanted to talk to you."
Y/n: "About what?"
Me: "Andy told us you couldn't sleep last night. He also told us that he could see you were bothered by something. I kind of already know what's happening, but I think there's also something else going on or happened. Am I right?"