Part 21

PART 21

*IMAGINE*
~RYES POV~
It was my turn to ask someone 'truth or dare'. I chose y/n because I wanted to give her a big payback for that prank.
Me: "Y/n, truth or dare?"
Y/n: "Dare."
Yes she dare! This is gonna be fun.
Me: "Make out with everyone in this room. Even me and your brother."
Y/n: "You got to be kidding me, right?"
Me: "I'm not little girl."
Y/n: "So you want me to make out with you?"
Me: "Technically, yes."
Y/n: "Do you have something to tell me?"
Me: "Yes, start your exercise."
Y/n glared at me and I just nicely smiled back. What made her glare even more.

~YOUR POV~
I seriously needed to kiss everyone. My brother, my best friend, my prankbuddy, and my good FRIENDS. All the boys cooperated. First I made out Andy (he sat next to me so was the closest). Then I made out Brooklyn (what was really strange) because he sat next to me on the other side. Then I made out Rye and after slabbed him on his head (not hard). After making out with Rye, I made out with Mikey. And then came the hardest one, my brother. We looked at each other and bursted out into laughter. When we finally kind of stopped laughing we did it. It was the strangest thing if ever experienced. Believe me making out with your brother, don't do it. As last I needed to make out with Jack. We made out. It was nice. His lips were definitely the best. I think we might made out for like 2/3 seconds longer than the rest of the boys, but no one noticed that. So there's no problem.

~JACKS POV~
Damn. She is the best kisser so far. Not that I kissed many people, but she was the best one of everyone I kissed. She was even a better kisser than Brook. That kiss was amazing. After that kissed she whispered something in my ear. It was genius.