Part 33

PART 33

~ANDYS POV~
I lied in the groupchat. I wasn't at the park. Was also at the studio. When I went to search for them I first looked at the park, but they weren't there. I thought of the places y/n knew that were nearby. I went to the studio. Maybe they were there. When I arrived at the studio the door was unlocked. I went in and heard them singing. I walked upstairs and had hidden myself. I watched how y/n played the guitar and how they both sang. They looked so happy. I swear they like each other. At least it looks like they like each other. I grabbed my phone and recorded how they were singing 'All of me' from John Legend. I thought that they would like to see how good and cute they were. After they finished the song I just sat there watching them sing. Until they saw the texts on their phones. They said that they were doing one last song. While they were doing that song I sneaked out of the studio and walked towards the flat. I texted that I was looking for them in the park. I didn't want them to found out that I was also at the studio.

~YOUR POV~
Jack and I walken back to the flat till it suddenly hit me. What are we gonna say to the boys where we were? I don't want to tell we were singing, because I don't want them to know that I like singing.
You: "Jack?"
Jack: "Yes, that's wrong?" He looked at me with a concerten look. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.
You: "W-what are we going to say to boys if they ask us what we were doing this noon?"
Jack: "Maybe we can tell them we just chilled in the park?"
You: "Andy searched there at last. So we can't tell them that."
Jack: "You went away because you were sad, becaause your brother went away to go on tour, right?"
You: "Yep, why?"
Jack: "Let's tell them we went to Starbuck for some coffee and ended up sitting there hole woon talking."
You: "Good idea! Where did you found me when you looked for me? Maybe in the park?"
Jack: "Yeah, sound good and logic I guess. I mean you don't know much more places in this area to go to, right?"
You: "Yeah, that's true."
Jack: "If they ask I will answer. In case other people also know that you do that ear thing when you lie."
You: "I sit really that obvious?"
Jack: "Yep."
You: "Oh. Btw can I tell Brook the truth? I like tell him almost everything and I don't like lying to him."
Jack: "Off course you can."
While we walked to the flat he kept me close by keeping his arm around my shoulder. I cuddled into his side. I don't know how, but he made me feel save. Like nothing bad could happen to me when I'm with him. I liked that feeling. The rest of the way we walked in silence, but it was a good silence.

~ANDYS POV~
When I came walked through the door into the flat all the boys came almost running to me. They thought I was Jack and y/n. I could see the disappointment on their faces when they saw it was me and not them. We all went to the living room and waited for y/n and Jack to come.
After 5 minutes waiting we heard the door opening. We all ran to the door. This is really was Jack and y/n who came into the flat, not me. We all went to the living room. Rye was making dinner for us.