Chenle - {the player}

I was watching kdramas with my bestie and we both heard her phone vibrated. I was really annoyed because this was the 4th time we watched and her phone keeps on vibrating. While i was watching and she was answering her phone, she said it was her boyfriend wants us to cheer for their basketball team.

"Should we cheer? Pls? Its their basketball game!" She started doing aegyo at me. "Yah? Where did you learn your aegyo? Your boyfriend?" I asked her, she nodded and i sighed then I agreed on cheering for their team.

Were at the basketball court were her boyfriend told us, then we saw a couple of boys playing with 2 girls, our friends are there cheering but they need more, I sat down beside f/n and its the boys break for 2 mins, f/n's boyfriend came with some of his friends and i catch someone staring at me and it was chenle, one of the best players and one of haechan's friends. He came towards me and I widened my eyes and he really had a cute eye smile.

"Hey, y/n? How are you?" He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm good! By the way you're really good at playing basketball!" I slightly made him blushed. "Oh? I-I really like you!" He confessed to me and i just nodded then i saw my bestie kissing her boyfriend, i wish I could do that too but I'm still single, the game started and he got surprised. "Uh? Cheer for me!" He winked at me and i blushed.
—————-
*after the basketball game *

"I think you like him? You should go out with him, he seems pretty good for you!"
I looked at my friend and widened my eyes. "Yeah, i guess, i mean he's pretty shy when he talked to me but he's really cute." I smiled, then chenle came towards us and f/n just left us to give us some space. "So? Um...would you like to go out with me, like eat dinner and have some fun?" He asked shyly, I widened my eyes and blushed. "Aw!! Your so cute! Of course I'll go out with you!" I smiled at him then we had dinner.

——————————————————
*After dinner* *After the fun time*
After the fun with chenle, it was getting late so he took me home, walking by the sidewalk and we were quiet, until I broke the silence. "Thanks for everything chenle!" I smiled and looked at him but he was facing down, he was really blushing a lot, then there goes the silence again, chenle stopped and i was surprise, my house is 3 miles away but he still stopped. He stared at me into my eyes and held both of my hands, my heart starts beating fast.

"Y/n? Do you like me?" The first question he asked me and I widened my eyes. "Of course, yes, forever!" I smiled a little bit and he pulled me towards to his chest then he hugged me tightly. "Pls!! Are you telling the truth!" He shouts, I worried about him, i sighed and i held his hand. "Oppa! I like you! For real! And forever!" I blushed. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "Im so glad i get to call you mine! I love you, y/n!" He whispers, i smiled.... "i love u too oppa!"

Best boyfriend ever!💕❤️

___________________
Is it cringy? Is it cute? Just tell in the comments! Requests are open! I hope u like it! This took me so long cuz i had no more ideas! But i guess u guys can help me! Bye!

Look at this cute pic of chenle! So cute!
Im literally fangirling over chenle, he's not my bias but hes tol cute!💕💕😱❤️

Look at this cute pic of chenle! So cute!Im literally fangirling over chenle, he's not my bias but hes tol cute!💕💕😱❤️