Haechan - {Broken hearts} Pt 2

Previously~ (is what happened last part)
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She ran away and left me, looks like she didn't even drink her coffee yet.

I better go after her before it's too late...
•End of previous•

Your POV~
I never felt this feeling when someone breaks my heart...

It hurts, I feel like I'm just garbage...

Haechan? Never like him since he left Jeju, he was my best friend and I love him so much and we made promises that we should be together when we grow up but since he left, I never thought he was a good friend to me.

flashback•
Childhood past ~

"I'm so sorry y/n but I really need to go, I promise I'll go back home!" Haechan's last words then he left, little you cried so hard that it was never ending.

5 months later...
He never came back, he stayed in Seoul forever. Not to mention that he also left his beloved bff, little you were thinking of going there to meet him until Christmas. That was a gift from your mom, a large gift so you can go to Seoul and meet Haechan but little you grew up there and never recognise his face, not even once. But until you went to school and little did you know, he studied in the same school but you ignored him, he was letting you sit with him but everyone was laughing at you because you didn't belong there. It wasn't too late to see him but at least his still a friend to you, until you gave up on him and never trusted a guy like him.

•End of flashback •

Just walking with tears falling down on my cheeks, then I realized it was raining. For some reason, whenever I cry alone...these clouds form into bad dark clouds that rains. It's really the end of my life. I will never have a chance to see my love but if it wasn't for haechan, everything is just ruined. I looked down and see my reflection from the puddle, I saw the memories that I had back in Jeju but with him. I still cried, I missed everything, I just felt pain everywhere in my body and I just want to end my life here. I went to the nearest bus stop and waited for an umbrella to come for me, I sat there still wet and looking down at puddles.

Until a dark block was in front of me, i looked up to see Haechan holding an umbrella and pulled me up. I never felt protected by anyone else but him, we walked side by side until we reached to his house. He unlocked the door and laid me on his couch, he gave me a warm blanket and put it on top of me. He sighed loudly as he made hot chocolate, I looked down and saw letters I sent him when we were childhood friends, I guess he regrets leaving me and so he kept this just in case I send more but I never did.

"Why would go alone in the rain?! You know I'm very concerned about you getting sick!?" He worried as he brought the hot chocolate to me, he sat down in front of me just to wipe my wet hair with a towel. We had an eye contact whenever he stares at me and I get this feeling that I heat up whenever he goes closer to me, it's really weird but at the same time we both smile at the end. Then he stops for a while to stare at my lips and back at my eyes, silence came between us until he goes away then sat beside me.

•Haechan's POV•
The perfect moment for me and y/n to relax..,

I love her...but she doesn't know it yet...

I missed her...I hate myself to leave her alone in Jeju but now that she's here, I get to tell her I love her....

Just looking at her makes me feel in a good mood, watching her drink is just the cutest, oh looks like she's done with her hot chocolate. We still had silence until she coughed hardly, I panicked and rushed to the kitchen to find medicines. I finally found medicine and got some water then gave it to her, she drank it and I carefully laid her on my bed then left.

"Here, change into some comfy clothes..." I gave her some of my sisters pjs and she went straight to the bathroom, I sat down and prayed for her to get well. (Guys pls let me know the truth about Haechan that he is a real Christian?!).

•End of his POV•

•Your POV•
He gave me comfy pjs and I changed in the bathroom, it looked like this:

•Your POV•He gave me comfy pjs and I changed in the bathroom, it looked like this:

Then I like to tie my hair a little so I went with this:

I unlocked the bathroom door and I walked carefully to open his door until he heard me, I looked back and saw his smile on his face

I unlocked the bathroom door and I walked carefully to open his door until he heard me, I looked back and saw his smile on his face. "Where are you going, y/n?" He stood up from his bed then walked towards closer to me, I stepped back until I fainted but he catches me. He laid me down on his bed and laid beside me, I felt cold but his hug is so warm. I hugged him and smiled, he hugged back as he carefully kissed my forehead. I widened my eyes and pushed him away, he chuckled as he sat up to face me. "What's wrong? You don't like-" I cut him off by kissing him on his lips, I never felt so happy with him. I broke the kiss and he was just frozen in shock, we still had silence...

Until he spoke. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I never felt so sorry about leaving my own best friend...that day I wasn't even thinking of you..I was only focused of my whole new life I've been free out of Jeju. But I didn't mean forget you...since I saw you...I was disappointed to myself that I regret leaving you..." he started to tear up, I moved closer to him and wiped his tears. "You don't need to be sorry...I should be the one to be sorry to you since I stopped sending you letters...I've been thinking of you this whole year! And I never stopped until I saw you so happy in school and I just feel left out without my bff because his the one having fun but without me...seeing you with a happy face makes me feel so happy inside but in the outside I wasn't..." I cried while holding my chest, he wiped my tears and hugged me tight. "I will never leave you but it's the end of Valentine's Day and we can't have-" I cut him off by a quick peck, I giggled and smiled. "We can have our own Valentine's Day everyday because I will always love you by heart!" I giggled and he pushed me back down to the bed. "I love you...i would never break a heart like yours! Or else you'll have a sickness called broken heart..." He pecked everywhere on my face and I slept on his arms.

———————————————————
Herro! Is everyone okay? Did u cry? Let me know in the comments! But it's cringy at the end...👍🏻❤️

Pls keep reading my book!!!!
Luv you Heart fam!