Jaemin - {hate sweet} part2

It's been a year since I've broken up with jaemin and I really missed him, every night I keep thinking of him. I just can't stop thinking of him, I really regret breaking up with him.

I'm just here at my friend's house playing pubg,
I was so focused until jeno distracted me and he killed me in the game. "OH COME ON! I was nearly there to killing you!!" I slapped his arm, he laughed and called me a noob. Then his phone ranged, I mouthed to him 'go answer it' I smirked. It was renjun he said, jeno went to the kitchen and talked to his bf.

Oh? You didn't know? Me and jeno never had a relationship! We were just friends until renjun came to his life. I ship! Then I have other friends who are in a relationship, sadly I'm single forever but I hope I find my perfect one. Their is chenji and markhyuck, the couples who love each other just like jeno and renjun. Ikr I didn't know all of my friends are gay, except for me and jaemin.

Are you asking where jaemin is? Well he has a gf already, I've met them at school. They're so cute together that it was even cuter than my relationship with him, anyways yoojung is my
Bully. She bullies me every single day, but I don't mind her hitting me. I'm fine with it! The next time she hits me, jaemin will find out. How? I have my ways....

Anyways back to my story! >

Jeno came back from the kitchen, he sat down and sighed in sadness. "What happened? Why are you sad?" I questioned him. "Your mom had an car accident and she's in the hospital" I was tearing up, we rushed to the hospital and I see my mom laying there in white gown. I ran to her and cried so hard, I kept praying for her to wake up. Her heart was almost dead, I held her hand and said. "Eomma! Pls wake up! Pls! You can't leave me...your the only member of the family who's about to die...you can't leave me like this..!!" I cried and yelled, she's the only person I have but now she's leaving me.

We stayed at the hospital for weeks, still no heartbeat. My friends came to comfort me, then jaemin stepped in without his gf. He came to us with flowers in he's hands, I ignored him as I cried more and held my mom's hand.

I slept there and jaemin stayed too, I kissed my mom goodnight. My tear dropped down my cheek, jaemin gave me a handkerchief but I refused. He sat down beside me and wiped that teardrop, he wrapped his jacket around me and gave me a pillow. "You should sleep...I know your mom doesn't want you to sleep late, do it for your mom..." I looked at him and looked down as I let a sigh. "Why are you being nice to me? The last time I saw you, you were glaring at me...?" I heavily sighed then jaemin held my hand. "I care about your mom too...she's like my second mom, since you were my best friend before we started our relationship...I was so close to you that your mom loves me too.." I still looked at our hands, i looked at him and saw him tearing up. "Oh come on jaemin...you know I can't see you cry like this.." I wiped his tear with my sleeve, then we had silence.

Morning>>>

I opened my eyes and see jaemin laying beside me, I fell on the floor in shocked. Someone giggled as I looked up to see Jeno laughing, I glared at him and stood up. "Guess who's on top of their ex a while ago?" Jeno giggled as I see his adorable eye smile, I laughed sarcastically. "Hey? Have you eaten yet..?" "Yeah...I ate with the others.." Jeno texted his bf, I ate the hospital food on the table.

After eating....(I'm lazy..😂)

I went to school with jeno and jaemin, while walking I see yoojung running towards us. "Babe! Good morning babe!!" She kisses jaemin then glares at me and I glared at her back. "Babe? Can you help me buy a dress for the party tonight?" She cutely said, I barfed sarcastically. "Wait? What party?" "Did you forget again? It's Lucas' party at his house!" She glared at me one more time, then grabbed jaemin's hand. "So are you coming to the party?" Jeno asked me, I nodded. "Heck yeah! I'm not wearing a dress, I'm just gonna wear my lazy outfit..." Jeno and I laughed as we head to our classes.