Jaemin - {flirty roommate}

Y/n's POV~
I moved to my own apartment and carried my boxes to my room 218, when i went inside, i saw 2 beds on each sides. Maybe i have a girl roommate which i would like, i took out my TATA doll (A/N: you know the bt21 characters),I got from a BTS shop, then placed it on my bed, Then my bts posters hanged on the wall, finally i was done with my decorations. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" I turned to see a tall good looking guy, he removed his earphones from his ear and repeat the question. I sighed and sat down on my bed. "I'm your roommate! Kim y/n!" I said while grabbing my phone. "Well,I'll introduce myself, I'm your annoying roommate na jaemin! You can call me nana!" He smirked.

Jaemin's POV~
OMO Y/N IS SO CUTE! THE WAY SHE SPEAKS IS SO ADORABLE! I JUST SAID TO HER.... IM HER ANNOYING ROOMMATE BUT WHO CARES, IF SHE'S SINGLE SHE'S MINE NOBODY ELSE TAKE HER! 😈

I sat down on my bed and just stare at her, she is the beauty and I'm her prince. I went to our kitchen and got some water for the both of us, once i came back i saw her sleeping while listening to music, I placed the glass on her night stand and write on a sticky note......
"She's too adorable to look at," I mumbled to myself.

(~End of POV~)

•Your POV•
I woke up from my alarm and I scratched my head,then i saw a glass of water and a piece of note:

Dear y/n....
If you are awake, if you need anything just call me, i'm just practicing with my friends! Btw here's my phone number: ********  good afternoon! I hope you slept well! 😊 ~nana

What a nice guy he is...I thought to myself, i then went to the kitchen and cook some food, i made bulgogi my favourite recipe that my mom taught me when i was 12. Once I'm done i grabbed my phone and called jaemin.

{Call}
Y/n: oppa? Come here i feel lonely!
Jm: aww my baby is afraid!! Okay I'll be there after I finish practicing.
Y/n: okay! Btw don't call me ur baby!
Jm: aww...pls
Y/n: aish! Just come home early!!
Jm: okay okay! I'll hang up!
Jaemin changed your name into             
                          Baby💕
Y/n:Aish! I said no! Ugh bye!
Jm: hehe bye!

So annoying!!!!! I just hate my roommate!! He's too flirty.....but he's cute tho, i went on the couch and watch tv. Ugh the channels are very boring! Until I fell asleep.

•Jaemin POV•
When I came home, I saw y/n laying on the couch like a cute little girl. I sat beside her and put her head on my shoulder, then I fell asleep on hers.

Morning....
When I woke up, I saw her hugging my arm but I have to prepare breakfast for her. When I was about to stand up, she has woken up and she stretched her arms out. She stood up and went to the kitchen. (*sigh*) she didn't notice me. I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen and I saw her cooking pancakes, until I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder, then I groaned loudly.

"Oh morning oppa, I didn't notice you slept....wait? Did you?" She ask me a question, then I chuckled a little while having a sleepy voice. "Yes i did sleep beside you.." I answered back, she groaned and she removed my arms. And she placed the pancakes on a plate. I sighed loudly and I pinned her to the counter. I went near her face and she stared at my eyes.

"Y/n ah!?" I groaned, and she started to roll her eyes. "Ugh...what do you want? Are you always going to do flirty thing again to me?" She smirked and laughs. I stared at her and looked at her lips then back at her eyes. "Y/n...I'm serious...do you like me?" I asked seriously but she rolled her eyes but she widened her eyes. "Why are you asking?" She smiles slightly. "Because I want to date you!" I shouted slightly. "I-I...fine i like you oppa..." she said and sighed. "Are you sure you like me? I don't think you love me? Am I that annoying-" I got interrupted by her lips touching mine, she has a very soft lips. (A/n: don't hate him pls! I don't wanna be dirty minded 😂 okay continue reading ill stop.)

She broke the kiss and I got shocked, then she just giggles so cutely. I laughed and kissed her back, she wraps her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, Then I broke the kiss. "So is that a yes? You'll date me?" I pouted. "Of course that's a yes!" She smiled brightly. "So can I really call you my baby?" I pouted and did aegyo. She pinched my cheeks and kissed my lip quickly. "Of course! I love you!" She kissed me and then hugged me.

————————————————————-
I hope you like it! But its a little cringy! But you know what I tried okay! I have no ideas so just comment a request for me to write?! Okay I love you 💕💕💕

Hehe jaemin pics! Just one 😂

Aigoo he's sooo cute!!! Okay okay I'll stop! Requests are open!! Okay am i annoying okay nvm I'll just stop bye! ❤️😂