Renjun - {Moomin lover}

I searched moomin in google and so i saw it and I was like "awww" I'll show you moomin if you guys don't know:

Okay enjoy the story! Luv ya💕——————————————————————•Renjun's POV•I really love moomin dolls, it's my favourite! I saw a moomin store and I've been begging my mom for money but since I'm older now, I get to buy it myself

——————————————————————
•Renjun's POV•
I really love moomin dolls, it's my favourite! I saw a moomin store and I've been begging my mom for money but since I'm older now, I get to buy it myself. I went in the store and saw moomin everything! It was a wonderland for me from so much moomin I see on the shelves. I grabbed one big plushie but someone from the other side grabbed it too, I removed the plushie and saw a pretty nerd girl trying to get one so I just gave her the plushie and I just find another one. We both went to the counter to pay our moomin plushies, when I looked at her she was out of money so I payed for her and mine.

•Your POV•
When I looked in my bag I saw I had no money to buy the plushie but that cute guy beside me payed for it and I was really happy with him, we both walked out of the store and we went to the library which it's my favourite because I'm not a loud person I'm just a normal nerd girl and I'm really quiet so we went inside and it was quiet. I found my favourite book but then I noticed it was too high for me so I tried tip toeing my way up but suddenly that boy with me gently grabbed it for me. When he gave it i was just staring at his sparkling eyes, we have some silence until  we got back what we're doing.

"Uhh...thanks...are you getting one?" I asked him then he smiled and chuckled. "Nah, I'm just waiting for you to pick a book so I can tell you something later..." he smiled nicely, I giggled and we both went to the counter to give the book. "Hello lily, I will like to borrow this book pls.." I gave it to her respectfully. "Oh y/n, you always get this Harry Potter book and why?" She smirked and asked me, I laughed and gave her the library card. "My brother loves it! He's been begging me for weeks to come get more for him.." I got the book and she look over to see the boy next to me. "Ooo y/n? Is he your bf?" She smirked and I looked beside me but that time he was already holding my hand, I widened my eyes and looked down. "Uhh..yeh hi! I'm renjun and she's my gf!" He quickly said it and when were about to leave, I gently removed his hand from mine. We went to the nearest bench and I looked down from embarrassment, gosh that was really embarrassing...why would he do that tho...we just met?

"Soo...you're name is renjun?" And by that time I was already facing down, he chuckled and sighed loudly. "Yes....but I didn't get your name yet?" He asked. "Uhh...I'm y/n...park y/n and I'm trying to find a job..." I slowly lift my head up to look at him, I find him cute and really funny too. "Really? Well I, Huang renjun finds a job also with you..." he smiled, OMO THATS THE CUTEST SMILE I EVER SEEN!! (*coughs*) yeh cute...moving on. "Am i your soulmate?" I asked him while I was staring at his beautiful face: (more like this)

 "Am i your soulmate?" I asked him while I was staring at his beautiful face: (more like this)

He was hugging his moomin and chuckled. "I believe you are...because we both love moomin, and when i first saw you...you made my day shine so beautiful!" I widened my eyes when he said that, I giggled and we cannot stop having eye contacts whenever we end our conversations. "I....uhh..I really have to go now..." I checked my time and I stood up quickly then renjun also stood up but held my hand. "I'll walk you home..." he smiled and we started walking.

We arrived at my house, then we had silence until he broke the silence. "Well, that was a great day and meeting my beautiful soulmate.." he smiled brightly and I giggled. I kissed his cheek then I looked away because I was blushing then he pulled me and pressed his lips to mine, but it was not a quick kiss it's the longest kiss I ever had. I broke the kiss and I touched my lips in shocked, he chuckled and I giggled smiled at the end. "Well I better get inside...Good night..." I smiled but he pulled me back and hugged me, I could feel myself burning up because I was blushing. But when he hugged me, I cool down from his warmth. "Tomorrow night...pls date me..." he pouts and I giggled, so I went inside and we waved goodbye.

———————————————————————————