Chapter 12

Hey, guys, I'm sooo sorry for the long wait. I've been very busy with school and other things.

Two months had passed since Inko's death. Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Tsuyu, Tokoyama, and pretty much the rest of class 1-A were helping Izuku. The greenet hadn't smiled much since Inko's death.

"Morning Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed loudly as said boy walked into the room. Izuku gave her a small smile.

"Morning Uraraka," He said with a small yawn. It was a Saturday so none of them had to really be anywhere. Izuku moseyed on over to the couch and sat down by Kirishima and Todoroki.

"How are you feeling Zuku?" Todoroki questioned him as he sat down.

"Better..." He paused. "I guess," he added. Todoroki gave his shoulder a squeeze. Izuku leaned his head against Todoroki's shoulder and closed his eyes.

After the weekend it was time for class again. The morning went by rather quickly and soon class 1-A found themselves sitting at the lunch with a moody Izuku. As Moody as the greenet was, no one thought that it could possibly get worse....well, until...

"Wow Midoriya, is everyone in you're life going to leave you?" Monoma said as he walked up to Izuku after lunch. The green haired teen was headed to the bathroom when the blond walked up to him. No one else was around.

"Go away Monoma. I'm not in the mood," Izuku said as he quickened his pace. Monoma stepped into pace with him rather quickly.

"Not in the mood? Aww, sad that you have no parents now? Poor little orphaned Izuku," He mocked. Izuku snapped. He drew back his arm and punched Monoma in the nose as hard as he could. A cracking sound resounded through the quiet hall. Monoma had a look of disbelief and Izuku had a look of pure horror. He hadn't realized what he did until after it happened. Monoma was on the floor holding his nose. He took his hand away revealing the sight of a swollen and purple nose.

The greenet was sputtering out words of apology. Then he bolted. No one knew of his whereabouts for three hours. Three hours of worry. Three hours of wondering if their cinnamon roll was coming back. Three hours of torture. Then he finally came back. His eyes were red and puffy.

Izuku finally made his way back to the common room of class 1-A. When he walked in everyone turned to look at him. They paused for a second and then the room sprouted into chaos. Everyone was fussing over Izuku and making sure he was okay. Todoroki pushed his way through everyone.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly as he drew Izuku into a hug. The green haired teen hugged him back and let out a quiet 'I am now'. The two stayed like that for a minute before Mr. Aizawa entered the room.

"Midoriya, good to see you are back. Why don't you explain what happened," Mr. Aizawa said. Izuku's face paled.

"Yeah...okay," Izuku said. "Here I am walking in the halls, and Monoma comes up to me and...," He paused. "And makes fun of the fact that my mother is gone...and he called me an orphan..and then I don't know..I just snapped..." He explained. Todoroki was seething. How dare that blond idiot say that.

"I see. I will let Principal Nezu in on this information," Mr. Aizawa then left the room.

"I can't believe he would say that!" Todoroki said loudly making the greenet and everyone else in the room jump a fraction.

"I'm gonna kill him," Kirishima seethed.

"Calm down. We are all upset by this. But we must settle it in a way that doesn't call for violence.

"Calm down? You expect us to calm down after what he said to Izuku?" Kirishima said loudly.

"Guys stop.." Izuku's plea fell on deaf ears.