01 | Not As Planned

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High School Host Club but I do own my OC :3

Third Person POV

"Hikaru."

"Hm?"

"She's here."

Smirking, the twins left their spot from the window to begin their scheme.

The girl they were watching paced back and forth while cleaning her glasses to make sure they weren't foggy when she would make her confession.

Hikaru walked toward the nervous girl. As soon as she spotted him, he waved the blue love letter she wrote to him in his hand.

"I read your letter." He began.

"I-I see..."

"Sorry, but Hikaru isn't here right now, I'm Kaoru." He lied.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm Kaoru, but... would it be okay with you if I accepted your confession?" He leaned in closer to her face, expecting the usual, boring reply.

"W-What? NO! I'm confessing to Hikaru not YOU!! Get away from me!" Her reaction was a first and it surprised both Hikaru and the real Kaoru, who was listening to their conversation from a nearby bush.

"I-I just got rejected?!" Kaoru thought.

While Hikaru was still shocked by her sudden reaction, the girl angrily shoved him and snatched the letter from his hand while stomping away, embarassed that the wrong person read her letter.

"W-wait! I am the real Hikaru!" He called out to her.

"LIAR!" She yelled, not bothering to look at him.

"No I'm not lying! The real Kaoru is here!" Hikaru gestured his twin to come out, panicking. This is the first time their prank hasn't gone the way they wanted to.

Catching her attention, she turned around and huffed.

"Ohh I see, so that was your plan. You and your twin's plan to fool me and humiliate me because I confessed to you!! I don't even which one is the real one anymore!! YOU STUPID MUSHROOM HEADS!!" She shouted at them.

"W-wha did she just?" Their confusion soon turned into anger, "YOU DUMB FOUR-EYES!"

"MUSHROOM HEADS!!"

"FOUR EYES!!"

And that eventually blossomed to their mutual dislike towards each other. But even though her reaction was offensive and completely unexpected, she intrigued them.