Chapter 9

FIRST OF ALL..

300+ reads?!!

Omfg I'm so happy guyssss!!!! Thank you so much you

Koala-nim loves all of youuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

The cantine was packed. Everyone looked at the 8 people in the middle. It was BTS (+Lisa).

They were about to leave for a dance competition. I felt so proud. I've been hanging out with Lisa's friends lately and they're so kind.

Taehyung and Jungkook are dating, which I found pretty obvious. Jimin is badly crushing on Yoongi. And Namjoon is not so subtle with Jin either.

I pushed myself through the crowd to wish them good luck. "Hey guys, good luck at the competition today! Fighting!" The boys thanked me and Lisa came to my side.

She smiled softly, knowing she couldn't hug me in public, since our relationship was still a secret.

"You can do it." I whispered to her. I lightly touched her hand just for a brief second. We looked each other in the eyes.

"Thanks" she whispered back.

It was time for them to leave. While they walked to the bus that would take them to the competition, Lisa looked over her shoulder.

I saw she mouthed something. My mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes widened when I saw what she said.

'I love you'

Jisoo POV

It was time. We're going to tell Jennie. Now.

Chaeyoung looked at me nervously. She looked a scared.

"It'll be okay, Chaeng. She'll accept us." I tried to comfort her.

She sighed. "Yes, I know she will. I'm just nervous, is all." She took my hand and we made our way to Jennie.

She was talking to Yuqi, she seemed very happy.

"Hey Jen, can we talk?" I asked when we approached the two. Yuqi smiled and excused herself.

Now the nerves started to bubble in my stomach. I coughed awkwardly and cleared my throat.

"Well, the thing is, we have to tell you something.." Jennie looked confused.

"Okay?"

"Well... Me and Chaeng..uhh.. we uhh.." I stumbled over my words. Shit this is hard. What if she is homophobic like her parents. We never talked about being gay before.

"WE'RE A COUPLE!" Chaeyoung suddenly screamed. I mentally prepared myself for Jennie's reaction.

Her eyes widened for a second. Then a big smile appeared on her face. "OMG REALLY?!!! AHHHW THATS SO CUTE!" Jennie jumped up and down clapping her hands, before hugging usboth tightly.

I was shook. Shook but happy. She supports us.

The next couple of classes Jennie kept rambling about how cute we are.

I couldn't help but think that something else was the cause of her happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter I'm sorry