Chapter 15

UHM?! 1K READERS wHAT?! Thank you babes omg I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Where was I? I wasn't home, that's for sure. I was in a bedroom, but not mine.

Then the door opened and Lisa came in with a tray of food and medicine. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" She put the tray down and sat on the bed. I tried to get up, but quickly reached for my head when I felt a painful sting. Lisa pushed me back softly. "Don't get up baby, just rest."

I pouted. When I lied down Lisa handed me a glass of water and painkillers. "Lis? What happened, why am I here? Not that I don't want to be here, but.." Lisa chuckled. "It's okay baby," Then her face got serious. "Jisoo, Chaeyoung and me found you locked in your room, you mom passed out on the couch, from drinking I guess. We got you out of there and called the police. Before you passed out you said you wanted to go here."

I didn't know what to say. Did they really arrest my mom? I mean, it serves her well, but I didn't expect it. "It's okay, let all your thoughts sink. I'll go and put a towel in the bathroom so you can shower." Lisa smiled at me. She gave me a kiss and walked out.

'How did I deserve someone like her.' I thought smiling.

After I took a shower I was kind of struggling to put Lisa's sweater on. "Ehh, Lisa? Can you help me?" Lisa came in chuckling. "Oh baby, so clumsy."

But instead of helping me put it on, she put her hands on my exposed waist. She peeked her head under my sweater. I looked at her blushing, putting my arms around her neck. Then she kissed me, first slowly, but soon she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Our heads still hidden in the sweater.

 Our heads still hidden in the sweater

(A/N like that ^)

Our makeout session continued when Lisa guided me out of the bathroom, to the bedroom. She pulled the sweater off our heads and pushed me on the bed. She climbed over me and leaned down again.

"So pretty, " She whispered, stroking my hair. "Just for me." I nodded, leaning in to kiss her.
"Just for you." I mumbled between kisses. Lisa groaned and her hands traveled up to my breasts, making me moan. I threw my head back when she pinched my nipples.

"A-ahh fuck.." I tried to get more friction by pushing my body up. But Lisa wasn't having it. She grabbed my wrists and put them above my head, now using her tongue to explore my upper body.

"Sh-- it Li-lisa.. AHh" I moaned, the pleasure was too much. Lisa smirked. "You like that baby?" I nodded agressively.

She took off the white sweatpants I was wearing in one pull, leaving me in my lace panties. "Fuck, that's hot." Lisa mumbled. Her hands went to my thighs, down to my knees, and up against my thighs again.

I looked down and licked my lips.  "Holy..." I moaned when she started kissing my thighs, sucking harshly to make love bites.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. 'Shit'. "Lisa, the do--OORBELL AHH" Lisa spread my legs harshly, ignoring the person ringing the bell.

Then it rang again. And again. I sat up, making Lisa look at me. "What are you doing?" I looked at her apologeticly. "The doorbell rang several times already." I quickly put on my sweater and sweatpants and went to the front door.

Apparently Lisa ordered pizza. The pizza guy looked kinda pissed. 'Oops' I thought. I payed and apologized for opening the door so late, and went back to the kitchen to put the pizza away.

I turned and was met with a pissed off Lisa. "I-- uhh, the pizza guy.." I tried to explain. But Lisa didn't listen. "You walked away from me babygirl, that's very bad." I backed away when she stepped closer. She kept coming closer until she caged my between the kitchen counter and her long arms.

"You've been a very bad girl, haven't you?" God, she was so hot when she said that! I swear it turned me on, a lot.

"Haven't you?!!" She asked in a harsh tone. I nodded. I did walk away when we were about to have sex, which is bad. I looked up at her with puppy eyes, waiting for her to speak. I gasped when I heard what she said next.

"Does my babygirl need a punishment?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prepare your kind asses. Drama is always fixed with smut.