Chapter 19

Holy shii guys 3K readers?!! Thank you so muchu!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

Jennie POV

"Babe! I'm going now!" I heard Lisa call. I put down the moving box and quickly made my way downstairs. I helped Lisa put on her coat and smiled at her. "Are you nervous?" Lisa scratched her neck and chuckled. "Well, it's an important audition, but Hoseok helped me with the choreography, so I'll be fine."

I nodded. "Good luck, you got this!" We kissed goodbye and Lisa left for the big audition. After we graduated she decided dancing was everything she wanted to do (and me but you know what I mean). She worked very hard and now she had an audition at a very famous company in Seoul.

I got back upstairs and continued unpacking. We moved into a comfy apartment a few days ago, and I almost finished unpacking. Moving wasn't easy, sure we had Jisoo, Chaeyoung and the boys to help us, but it was weird not having my mom here. She was released from jail last year, but she never contacted me again. On one side I was glad, but I lost my mom, and that was pretty hard to realise. Especially because it's such a stupid reason that I even lost her.

Also, Soojin, my cousin, now lives in the same apartment as us. Yuqi and Miyeon came with her, as her roomies. I'm glad she was able to leave home, and live with her friends. We visit each other a lot and it makes me happy to see she's doing well.

I finished unpacking the last box when I heard the doorbell ring. "Who the-" I was cut off by a high pitched voice. "YAH! JENNIEE, WE'RE HUNGRY COME FEED US!"

I sighed. It was Jimin, I bet he brought everyone with him. When I came downstairs, as expected, I saw the whole group standing in my living room. The boys, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Soojin, Yuqi and Miyeon.

"Jennieeee! Do you have meat?!" Namjoon beamed. I laughed. "Guys, guys, I don't have anything, I'll have to go grocery shopping first." Namjoon sulked, earning a smack on his head from Jin. "Sorry Jennie, we should've said we were coming." He apologized.

I shrugged. "It's okay. Jungkook, Soojin, come with me. I need your amazing taste in food."

When we got all the ingredients, Yuqi and Jisoo helped me preparing dinner. "So, how's the new house?" Yuqi asked. "Ehh, I'm still getting used to it. It's different, but definitely comfy, I like it." Yuqi nodded. "That's good."

Then Jisoo decided to ask a question as well. "And your mom?" I put down the knife I was using and stared at the meat I was preparing. "She, eh, hasn't contacted me, so, yeah.." Jisoo nodded with pity, while Yuqi gave me a sad smile. They both hugged my side to comfort me. We stood like that for a while before I released myself from the hug. "I don't want to think about that now. Come on, let's make the best meat ever!" I said. The girls smiled and we continued.

-

"Nom nom nom, uuuhhh this is so good Jennie!" Chaeyoung moaned as she ate the meat. Everybody laughed and nodded. "It's the best, Jennie!" "So delicious!" I smiled and put up my hands. "Woah, it wasn't just me, I had two lovely assistants." Yuqi and Jisoo put up their thumbs and we continued eating.

I heard the door opening a few minutes later, and I knew it was Lisa. She walked into the dining room and was clearly startled by all the people. Jungkook and Taehyung were feeding each other, Yoongi was pinching Jimin's cheeks because why not, Jin was scolding Namjoon for almost breaking a fork, Chaeyoung was babbling about food to Jisoo and Miyeon, Yuqi and Soojin were making silly jokes. "Holy, what the fuck is happening?!"

Hoseok jumped up. "Lisa! How did your audition go?" Lisa gave me a kiss and sat down next to me. "It went great! I made it to the next round!" Everyone cheered and clapped for Lisa as she smiled widely. I could see she was happy, everyone was happy. It makes me happy to see we are still all together and still happy.

That night, everyone stayed over. We didn't have enough beds, so everyone slept in the living room. We had popcorn and watched movies.

Afterwards we all fell asleep in peace, hoping that we'd be friends for a very long time, and that we'll always be happy with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W-was that the end?!

Yes, yes it was.

Babes! Thank you for reading and keeping me motivated to write! I'll keep updating my other book, hope you will stick with me, hehe.

Koala-nim says bye for now, and I hope you enjoy whatever I will write in the future!