Bonus chapter (+new book?)

Hello hoes

I'm back with a BONUS chapter!! It's smut.. so... enjoy

But first....

Take a Chuu

Take a Chuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

It was one of those nights again, Lisa had dance practice and afterwards they'd always drink something. That means they come back home and I have no one to cuddle with.

So I just watch TV and gain 89192883 kilos because I eat too much. I was just starting a new episode of 'Citrus' (A/N it's yaoi anime and I love it.. sorry I'm a bad kid) when I heard something at the door. "Oh, must be Lisa.." I mumbled as I paused the TV.

The door flew open, revealing Hoseok, and a very drunk Lisa. "W-what happened, Hobi?" I asked concerned. Hoseok chuckled. "She accepted a challenge, it got out of hand, hehe.." Lisa stumbled on her feet, Hoseok holding her so she doesn't fall. I rolled my eyes.

"Well...Good luck with her!" Hoseok let go of Lisa and ran off. Lisa fell towards me, I wasn't strong enough to catch her, so we both fell.

"Hmm...Jennieee..." Lisa groaned, starting to kiss my neck. She smelled like alcohol. "Wha-- Lisa, stop it." I tried to get her off me. But Lisa was stronger, she stood up and picked me up like I was a feather. I yelped, not expecting her to still be this strong when she was drunk.

She carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed, making me wince. "Don't make those sounds baby, or I'll have to punish yo-you.." She mumbled out softly. I held my breath.

Lisa climbed over me, putting one leg between mine, holding my wrists so I couldn't move. "Li-lisa, please.. you're not yourself oka-- mhM" Lisa smashed her lips against mine. I wanted to push her off, but what can I do? I'm totally in love with her, and I have to admit this situation is kinda hot. I kissed back.

We continued our make out session for a few minutes before Lisa roughly pulled my pants. In one swift movement my lower body was exposed. I shivered when her cold hands roamed between my legs. She moved her head down to my neck, leaving marks everywhere.

I was enjoying the moment so much, I whined when Lisa stopped to reach under the bed. My eyes widened, I knew what that meant. The box under the bed contained every sex toy you could imagine. And that means crazy, wild, kinky sex. I'm gonna be wrecked..

Lisa pulled out the box and started picking some toys. A vibrator, a blindfold, a rope and a gag ball. 'Jeez this is my death' I thought.

She roughly binded my hands to the bed with the rope. "Lift your head, babygirl." I obeyed, not wanting to be punished by a drunk Lisa. She put the blindfold over my eyes, blocking my sight. I now had no clue what she was going to do next.

I suddenly felt her lips kissing my thighs. I gasped, pulling the rope. "Shh shh, baby, be patient and let mommy do her job." I whimpered, but nodded, wanting to feel more. Lisa continued to suck and bite my thighs.

I whined when she pulled away again, only to come back with the vibrator. I felt the tip on my entrance. Lisa switched it on, and slowly pushed it inside of me.

"AGH!! Ah..shit.." I moaned as the vibrator was completely pushed in. Lisa started moving it in and out in a fast pace, not letting me adjust. I screamed in pain, making her smirk. She moved the vibrator in animalistic pace, switching the vibrations to maximum.

Slowly the pain started to mix with pleasure, making me moan loudly. "AHH FUCK Li-lisAHH!" The pleasure was getting too much, I threw my head back.

All of a sudden, Lisa pulled out the vibrator completely. I whined loudly, missing the pleasure. I couldn't see what she was doing, because of the blindfold. She harshly grabbed my throat, choking me a little. I gasped in surprise. Lisa put the gag ball in my mouth. I tried to protest, earning me a smack on my thigh.

The vibrator was put on maximum speed again, and without pity, she slammed it back inside me. "MGhH..MHU!" My moans came out muffled and choked. Lisa kept ramming it inside me and I felt that warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew I was going to cum, but I couldn't say anything.

Lisa smirked as she saw me struggling. "Are you gonna cum baby?" I nodded my head harshly. With one hand she kept moving the vibrator, with the other she swiftly removed the blindfold. "Look at me Jennie." I looked her in the eyes, gagging and drooling because of the gag ball. She was giving me so much pleasure, I couldn't hold back anymore. I came with a loud moan.

Lisa pulled out the vibrator and got off me. I layed panting on the bed heavily. She came back with a towel and cleaned me up. I felt my eyes close. "You were so sexy baby, you did well." I heard Lisa say. I smiled, knowing I'd satisfied her. I felt her arms wrap around my waist, and I closed my eyes.

I know it's bad to say this but, I don't really mind Lisa getting home drunk more often, if the sex is always this hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol that was crap.

Anywayyyy, that was the very last chapter of this book! I'll continue writing my other book and I was thinking of starting a new one. This will probably be a Taekook fanfic, I already have an idea for it, but I'm still deciding. I'll let you know once I did!🤗

Please look forward to it!~ 💘

ALSO!! MY BABY IS COMING TOMORROW AND I'M SO HAPPY AHH🙏😍😍😍 I'VE BEEN TRULY BLESSES WITH THIS GIRL SHE'S SO SWEET ANC CUTE AND I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND OMG I'M GONNA STOP RANTING.

BYEE~~~~~~~