CH.1 Childhood

No one

a girl cuddled up to her cute plue plush trying to sleep but couldn't cause of her parent's constant yelling silently crying scared but in another room eyes wide open a ravenette laid in bed listening to his parents argue he knew his little sister was scared crying hugging her little plush made by their mother Juvia and if he was honest then he didn't care he didn't care that she was scared and crying he hated her since she was born cause she got all the love & attention while he didn't so the ravenette didn't make a move to comfort her whatsoever or stop his parents from arguing he knew his dad cheated on his mother with another woman named Kagura Mikazuchi juvia had caught him red-handed with her and now they were arguing about it "gray what about the kids? what about Sylvia?!" juvia asks "that's why she's going to be coming with me!" Gray yelled "you can't just separate storm from sylvia if anything she's better with storm" Juvia said storm knew one thing his dad loved sylvia more though both that's one of the reasons he hated her but still no matter how much he hated her storm couldn't let his little sister's childhood be ruined with another woman raising her no matter how much he hated storm still held a little love for her in a very deep corner of his heart but still made no move to stop the fight the yelling had subsided and he heard the front door slam shut somehow he knew that would be the last time he saw his dad and his life would change forever.

Next day

he was right the very day after their father never came back their mother juvia constantly called someone muttering 'pick up. pick up. pick up the phone gray' but the phone got cut "storm help your sister" juvia said while on the phone storm sighed pick sylvia's small form up and sitting her in the chair "there you are sylv" storm said sitting his chair but what sylvia did surprise him "thank you big brother!" sylvia beamed with a smile.

as days passed by Gray Fullbuster never came home so Juvia had to raise the two siblings on her own with some help from laxus who insisted on helping her as juvia and laxus's love grew sylvia & storm started drifting apart cause of the hate storm held for sylvia which was as clear as day the two were found arguing more with the growing day but the two had their kind moments for each other say if Sylvia knew storm hadn't eaten she'd hand some food she gives her food to him or if storm knows sylvia forgot her PE uniform at home he gives them to her.