CH.11 Red

Sylvia

Red rubbed at my feet as I smiled picking him up "your so cute" I cooed pressing my cheek against his "we'll be back in a few days" mom said waving at me.

Nash was over today "do you really have to come over to mines?" I ask turning to face him "yeah beside I'm bored mom and dad are at some gathering for the adults" Nash said throwing his arms over the couch I walked over to him "what's the point of coming over when I already trust you?" I ask handing him a mug of coffee "I just felt like coming over beside we're both alone at home so I thought I'd keep you company" Nash replied as I sat next to him on the couch "you act like it's going to be exciting with me" I said leaning back on the couch "we'll find something fun to do" he said as I sighed in relief "it would be nice to relax since it is school break" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

I glanced at red who had his back to me but looked at him when did that thing get here? what is it? and where's red? I thought shocked letting out a scream "what the hell?!" I yelled "what's wrong?" Nash asks coming down the stairs "what is that?!" he stopped staring at it "how am I supposed to know?!" I ask as the creature turned around to face us it's firey tail up in the air.

Nash

A glow emitted from it "what in the name of mavis is happening?" I ask "I don't know myself" nash said "you know I was just waiting for you to find me" a new voice said "why would I come looking for you I barely know you?!" Sylvia yelled searching for a book Sylvia threw a book at him "you don't recognize me" the orange haired guy said dodging it "stranger stay still" she said throwing a book "where did that come from?!" I ask my eyeballs literally popping out of my sockets "allow me to myself princess" he said bowing grabbing Sylvia's hand "I am red" he kissed her hand a blush appeared on her cheeks I growled "and I'm nash her boyfriend" I said glaring down at him.

Red stood up sighing "I know that but she loves me more" Red said "that's cause I thought you were an animal!" Sylvia yelled flustered "well its no secret girls go love their pet" Red said shrugging his shoulders.

Red and I glared at each other as Sylvia sweatdropped "we're home!" mom announced opening the doors "yeah yeah whatever" I said as I saw mom stare at me from the corner of her eye with dad and the others.

After we explained everything to our parents and storm "seems as if you two had quite an eventful time" Mrs Fullbuster said "it's anything but eventful I'm confused beyond belief" Sylvia said "oh yeah I forgot to tell you about him red's a family friend you two used to play together" Mr Fullbuster said as I was shocked "and you didn't think to tell us this before?!" Sylvia asks "he nearly gave me a heart attack..." I mumbled under my breath "I forgot and you two just looked so cute together it reminded me of old times" he said as mom nodded "yeah I remember these three playing together as kids" mom said as I scowled "we're not kids any more mom!" I yelled "exactly you can't just go playing matchmaker and besides I have boyfriend sitting right next to me!" Sylvia yelled pointing to me "but-" "I barely even like this guy" Sylvia interrupted red "I definitely don't approve he looks like a creep" Storm pointed out "that's just rude!" Red yelled looking at storm "I'm leaving this is too much to take in right now" Sylvia said walking to the kitchen "yeah I'll be in my room" I said getting up walking the stairs "he's not really going to be staying forever if that's what your worried about" dad said as Sylvia peeked her head out of the kitchen and I looked back "really?" we both ask unison "yep" dad replied I slid down the railing of the stairs "when is he leaving?" we both ask unison standing in front of them "your that eager for me to leave?!" Red asks "of course we are with the way you showed up" Sylvia replied as he sighs "well guess I'll be leaving either way" red said getting up from the couch waving walking out the doors.