CH.10 Loyalty

Nash

Sylvia ignored me again walking down the normal path to her house "Sylvia come on hear me out" I said she continued ignoring me knocking on the door to her house.

~~TimeSkip~~

Sylvia's mother opened the door she sighed turning around "Sylvia the doors for you!" Mrs Fullbuster called as Sylvia walked over "who's at the do-oh" Sylvia said walking to the door "why don't you two have a chat inside?" Mrs Fullbuster offered "no whatever he needs to say he can say it from there" Sylvia replied as her mother walked away.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously "are you an idiot nash?" Sylvia asks with her brows furrowed "huh?" I say "Nash what you did was unforgivable you asked me for a second and I gave it to you then you go mess it up with a stupid plan" Sylvia says crossing her arms "honestly if you weren't ready to let go then why'd you ask nova to help you break up with me? did you really think I wouldn't find out nash?" my eyes widened "even after know I still don't think I can trust you fully though I do think you need me beside you" a smile tugged at my lips as I moved forward to hug her "I want you to prove that you can be loyal to me nash" I pulled her closer "I will just don't leave me..." I whispered into her ear as Sylvia wrapped her arms around me.