Red's Kanto Tournament

Red's POV(this is going to be hard)

I let out a sigh of relief that the plane had landed safely. ive read to many stories where the plane malfunctions and crashes. Well i still have my lovely Girl. 

Leaf: Where to now Red?  

We go and register me for the New Indigo League. i am pumped for Battle.

Leaf giggled at my actions. i always found her giggles to be cute. scratch that. everything about her is cute(only Red's opinion People). Her face is cute, her eyes i could drown in, i could get lost in her Brown hair and her clothing isn't too scimpy unlike Misty. (im not a Misty hater People) 

Ok, but shall we walk or fly With Char there? Leaf again asked me. We fly of course. om not walking from an airport to victory road. 

Leaf giggled again. 

Leaf: Okay then, Call him out. 

Ok! Char i Chose you! 

Char roared through the sky making many cover their ears. 

?????: never thought i would find a loser back in kanto. 

Me and Leaf turned around to see the female demon. 

Leaf knew that we were supposed to act like we never had met them but this could get tricky i realised. 

Who are you? i said.

Misty: Red drop the act, both of us know who the other are.

Leaf: you must be confusing him With someone else. now leave us alone. we got a tournament to register for. 

Misty: tournament?

i sigh as i Climb onto Char's back. i offer my hand to Leaf who takes it and comes With me as Char decends. 

Misty: COME BACK HERE!

Leaf: why? we don't know you.

and just like that we got away. 

Leaf: i don't want to do that again. it is just so appealing to just slap her. 

i know Leaf, we can reveal ourselves in the League. 

Leaf: thanks Red. 

When we get to the League we simply walk in. 

I would like to register for the Indigo League. 

Nurse Joy: ok. do you have eight badges to enter?

i show her my badge case in which all of my Newly polished badges lay.

Nurse Joy gasps: are you Red Fire?

Don't tell the Whole Place. i will reveal myself in the first Battle. 

Nurse Joy: ok. you are registered.

thanks.

Nurse Joy: are you going to fight Leaf?

Leaf: no, im going to watch Red. 

Nurse Joy: ok. will you share rooms or will you sleep seperatly? 

Share room. 

Nurse Joy: ok. here is Your key and Your number is 420.

Leaf: ok, thanks Nurse Joy.

we walk to Our room. 

when we get in we immediatly spot that there is one king sized bed. and my mind already Pictures me in the same bed as Leaf. and the best/worst part is that there is no other bed in the room. 

Leaf: so, shall we share bed? 

Fine by me, and it gives me the chance to cudle With you more.

Leaf: come on Red, we can do that later, focus on Your Battles.

But you are just as important to me Leaf. i manage to grab her in an embrace. and besides, i know you actually like this.

Leaf: fine i like it. but don't focus on me then you Battle ok?

seriously Leaf? don't you get my hint that Your my motivation?

Leaf: what? im Your motivation?

Yep. and that will never change.

Leaf: aw, isn't that cute? the future Pokemon Master over Kanto learned how to flirt.

i managed to pick it up from you, you know.

Leaf turns to face me.

we both stare into the others eyes and both leans in and smashes Our lips together. i just want to melt in her lips. they taste better than any Food ive ever tasted!

Red and Leaf have managed to get safely to Kanto. but both don't know Misty has got some help in trying to wreck the two. lets just say it is Gary's twin Brother.

Wrapping up my tenth Chapter.

300 WIEWS?! Thank you so much for actually Reading! i never would have dreamed of getting this many reads in just a little over a week.

Well, i can't exactly give you anything besides New Chapters but i hope that is what you want. 

Have a good day People. Peace.