Lies.

From Last time: Lyra checked on Ethan after he got hurt by Silver. The two now are sleeping together.

Lyra's thoughts: im so happy. i guess i don't have to worry about Kris that much anymore. 

Ethan: stop moving Lyra, my teddy bear isn't supposed to move. 

Lyra giggles and looks up on Ethan. his hair is a mess after the brawl with Silver but he still looks handsome. she moves her hand up and tries to sort out the mess it is in. even though how much she rufles in it, it doesn't go back to its original handsome state. 

Lyra: you should cut your hair Ethan, its just a mess in this state. 

Ethan: but i like my hair. i don't want it to change.

Lyra giggles again and says: you are too cute when your like this. but sometimes a change is what you need. and your hair is too messy to do anything with. 

Ethan: can't i just you know? put it in my cap like i always do?

Lyra ruffles through his hair again and says: honestly Ethan, i like to see you without your cap, even though you look good with it. 

Ethan begins to blush. 

Ethan: w.well, i.in that way, c.could you c.cut it?

Lyra giggles and says: your asking me to cut your hair? 

Ethan: y.yea, didn't Serena teach you how when she cut Ash's hair?

Lyra: ding, a point to you Ethan. but not now. 

Ethan: well, i love to be in this way but i need to walk a little. il come back after getting some air.

Lyra: ok. il miss you.

Ethan: oh Lyra, its ok, il just be gone for around 15 minutes. see ya. 

Lyra: see you soon.

Ethan walks out of the pokemon center. he breathes in new air that he did not get while he was being treated after his brawl. he is not embarrased for not winning the battle, he only wanted Silver to go away, even if he had to lose a real battle. 

Ethan sees a bench near a pond. he decides to relax a little before he returns. he sits down and looks on the different pokemon that swim in the pond. from Tympole's, a Stunfisk, Mantyke's and a Sharpedo. 

Suddendly his eyes are covered by foreign hands. 

????: guess who.

Ethan: look, i have no idea who you are so please stop covering my eyes and show yourself. 

????: its Kris you dumb Hottie.

Ethan: at least im hot compared to other less likable people. 

Kris removes her hands from Ethan's eyes and sits next to him on the bench.

Kris: Ethan?

Ethan: what?

Kris: can we please at least try to be friends without Lyra? she was ruining our moment together.

Ethan: Kris, Lyra is a very important girl for me. i can't just find a new friend without her. we have been through alot more than many others have. 

Kris: but you saw how she acted against me on the Pokemon Center. 

Ethan: Kris, i just met you. and i isn't exactly appealing to have a new girl sit next to me when i don't know you. and also you stalked me. 

Kris: i know but i really think you should reconsider Lyra. she isn't that good of a person.