Chapter 3

(Brendon's POV)

"Baby I feel like I should come on tour with you." Sarah says through the phone. "You'll get stressed and I don't think that's good for us right now." I state honestly. "But I want to." She says. No, she just didn't trust me. I'm not stupid. But then ever since I made out with Dallon, I felt guilty. I basically cheated on my girlfriend. What made it worse is that I didn't regret it. Not one bit. No one would find out anyways. "Hun, no." I say, and she definitely did not like that answer.

"It's not fair Brendon!" She says loudly. "It's also not fair that you only wanna because you don't trust me. You've never wanted to before now all of a sudden you are oh so interesting to tour." I say and Zach glares at me. "Don't talk to your girl like that." He says and I sigh and lean back. "Honey. I love you I just, I'm stressed okay? Tour is stressful and is fighting isn't gonna help you or me in the slightest." I say. Dallon looks at me, an unreadable expression on his face and he frowns, looking away. Shit. "You never call me." She says sniffling and I realized she was crying. I made her cry. I didn't wanna hurt her.

"Don't cry I'm really sorry." I say and she sighs. "I'm coming to see you tomorrow. We need to talk." She says and hangs up. Is she gonna break up with me? Fuck I don't want that to happen but then I also.. I look at Dallon and he meets my gaze. I try to search his eyes for something, but he looks away. I stand up and go into the room with the big bed. We agreed no one permanently uses it, but I need space. I sit down and sigh. I don't know what to do, in all honesty. I kinda fucked everyone over.

I let my buried feelings for my best friend get the best of me, cheated on my girlfriend and now I don't know who I want. I lay back, and sigh out of frustration. I'm such an idiot. I do dumb things that lead to dumb decisions. Was that even worth it? I felt like crying, but I wouldn't allow myself to. I'll figure this out. I'll make sure I figure this out. Maybe Sarah doesn't need to know. Dal and I can keep it a secret. No one needs to know. The door opens and Dallon steps in, and I can tell he was sad. I frown at that but he wasn't looking at me so he didn't notice.

"We're at the hotel. The guys are already in, come in if you want." He says and I stand up, and step towards him, causing him to look up. "Dallon.." I say and he looks down at the ground. I grab his wrist and he pulls away, shaking his head. "Please don't be sad, don't.." I say and he looks at me. "I don't know." He says and I softly kiss him, and stare at him. "It's gonna be okay, alright?" I say and he swallows harshly. "But Sarah.." He says and I simply pull him into a hug. "It's all gonna fall into place, Dal." I say and he slowly hugs back. "Okay, Alright." He mumbles. I nod, placing my face into the crook of his neck. "We'll be okay, don't be sad." I say lifting my head off him to look at him. He still looked sad. I frown a bit, tilting my head.

"What can I do to make you smile?" I ask and he shrugs. "Why do you want me to smile?" He asks and I smile softly. "Because frowns don't look good on you. Your smile is beautiful." I say. "Just like you. You're very pretty, so handsome." I say, locking my arms around his shoulders. He smiles, his cheeks tinting red. "Ah, there it is." I say, pressing my lips to his softly, and he kisses back. "We gotta go before the guys think somethings up." Dallon says, breaking the kiss. "Luckily we're at a hotel again. Come to my room after you get settled in." I say, sliding my arms off his shoulders, and letting them fall to my side.

"Are you being suggestive?" He asks and I smirk. "If you want me to be." I say, and open the door, walking out. He never came to my hotel room, which I couldn't lie and say that didn't disappoint me. I liked spending time with him. I could only imagine I made him uncomfortable, or maybe he was tired and passed out. Maybe he's still mad at me? I sigh and pull my shirt over my head, and take off my pants, climbing into the warm bed. I too, was exhausted. He just never sleeps this early, I know him. He's usually up at hours he shouldn't be up at scrolling through Instagram, and eating potato chips. Maybe watching a movie too. He does that a lot. I know him too well. We know probably too much bout eachother.