Chapter 7

(Brendons POV)

Us stopping the stage gay, didn't help. In fact, it made the situation all that much worse. Especially with that photo going viral, all over the internet, when we stopped people automatically assumed we were trying to make it seem like we aren't up to anything. The rumors flared up like a wild fire, and that fire wasn't any time close to stopping. I've seen it all. 'Sarah's a cover up', 'we're in a poly relationship', 'Sarah and I broke up and now I'm with Dallon', 'Dallon and I probably just had a one night stand', and the one that I didn't see as much, but was completely true, 'Brendon is cheating on Sarah'. I'm truly glad my fans had that much faith in me, honestly. I guess I'm not the picture perfect person they thought me out to be right?

Cheating is one of the most nasty things you could do to someone. I'm a terrible person. It's such a selfish thing to do. I don't deserve neither Dallon or Sarah. I know that and that's why I'm sitting in a bar alone, drinking away my sorrows after a show. Guilt kept building up in my chest and it was getting to the point where I couldn't handle it. Though, I had no one else to blame right? It's my fault, and I know that. I know what I'm doing is wrong, oh god it's so fucking wrong. I just don't wanna hurt her worse than I already have. If I break up with her, she'll be torn.

Sarah, that girl is in love with me. I can see it. That's why she's been stressing out over how weird I've been lately, why she gets hurt over dumb shit I do, why she tried to come to as many shows as possible. She's in love with me. Yet I'm with another man behind her back, my feelings for her no longer. I really can't help that I realized I'm not in love with her, but I know I can not cheat on her, and just leave her. Which is why I'm gonna. I'm not sure when, but it'll be soon. I'm gonna leave her so I can be with Dallon. I sigh as I stare down at the glass of whiskey in my right hand. I take another sip of it, my eyes scanning the bar. It was dumb of me to run off without telling anyone, by myself. At any moment someone could recognize me, and if their intentions aren't good, I'm fucked. I ignored the phone that constantly keep buzzing in my pocket. It was probably Dallon, Zach and possibly Sarah.

I notice a girl staring at me a couple bar stools down and I roll my eyes. For fucks sake. I didn't come here to fuck my life up even more I came here to attempt to drink my problems away. It's not working too well, but I'm working on it. I take another sip of the alcoholic beverage, rolling it around in my mouth a bit before swallowing it, placing the glass down. The girl who was staring at me earlier was now sitting next to me, and I tried my best to look as uninterested as possible. "H-hey." She slurred a giggle escaping her lips. She was totally trashed. I wonder why she was here tonight. A heartbreak? Looking to get laid? Both? Maybe she's in the same position as me? Doubt that. I'm just a fucking asshole. She didn't seem to be like that. "What's yo..your name? I'm Sy-sydney." She slurs, smiling lazily at me. "Brendon." I state and she gasps.

"Like that guy from that band?! Oh man is he hot." She says. "He's okay." I state and she stares at me confused. "Have you seen him before? He's sexy as hell." She says and I have to hold back laughter. "Yeah I know him." I say and she gasps and claps her hands together excitedly. I smile at bit. I can't be rude to someone who's a fan of me. It's just not possible. "R-really?!" She asks and I nod and look at her. "Quite close with him I'd say, yeah." I say. "And you share the same name? Woah." She says and I snicker a bit and to cover it up I take a sip of my drink. "Yeah, wild." I say. "What're yo-you drinking?" She asks. "Blended Irish Whiskey." I say. My mind is becoming a bit foggy, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is. "Ew." She giggles and I smile softly at her. She seemed quite young, 22 I'd say. Definitely in her early 20s. Though I'm not much older, 10 or so years is a bit much, so she doesn't have a chance. No way.

Though she didn't seem like she wanted to hook up, but simply needed a friend, someone to talk to. I guess I do too, so that's makes two of us. "What're you talking about? This shits amazing." I say and as if to prove it, I drink the rest of it, placing the glass down once it's empty. "Makes me gag." She says. "Can't win 'em all." I say and she nods. I call the bartender over and get a beer and turn to Sydney. "Want one, it's on me." I say and she shakes her head. I nod and slip the bartender a five and he grabs a bottle, placing it in front of me. "Enjoy, man." He says and I nod. I take a swig of it and let out a sigh. "No..now that I think of it, you, you look familiar." She says. Yeah, I think that's my cue to get the fuck out of here. "I do?" I ask, and she nods. "Think I gotta go, it's getting late." I say and look at my watch as if I was checking the time. "Thanks for the conversation, Urie out." I say and she tilts her head at me as I stand up.