04

At the meet and greet, I am sure that she'd go there after in a few. She just tweeted.

   "Luke," I gulped, "a bunch of girls outside?"

   In bewilderment he said, "Yeah?"

   I couldn't make to relax myself, I felt like I was having a battle with a huge dino in front of me, I was in panic.

   "Thing is, will she ever have the guts and tell you?" Michael asked, "that, hey its me, on twitter, or..." his brows were wiggling up and down.

   "Will you ever have the guts Ash if you saw her?" Luke continued.

   Questions like this makes me go insane. My hands were sweating, my heart was racing, I have no words. Like man, she's a fan and I'm the musician, I should feel the other way around or this is just normal? I'm human, right?

  "Just relax Ash," Calum said, patting my shoulders, getting their way out, "just get the happy Ashton I knew back, the past days you've been worrying about her."

   Did I really changed? Very well then.

   I heaved out a misery sigh of worry.

   We took our seat and the gate was opened after, they were aligned, very organized. Fans were saying hi's and hello's, giving their gifts to us and saying i love yous. I didn't know why, but when it comes to the fans, I never get awkward. I used a mustache by the way. Calum said I had to back to my own self, I did, I did my best to be funny.

  The line in front of me was nearly finished but there was these two people, a girl and a boy, arguing on something. I could say that they were brothers and sisters because he was way taller than her and they were fighting over something. And a boyfriend won't go here.

  "Well, I'm done!" I declared while other fans were still there, the boys signing their CDs and posters.

   "Ash! Can we have a picture?" a red head girl asked.

   "I can't say no to the 5SOS family!" I said, my voice were deep like imitating someone, like as what I always did.

   After that I was about to go but I noticed the two were still there.

   I proceeded where they were but the guy had left her and she was left out, surprised.

   "Hey, do you want your CD to be signed? I noticed you've been here since the meet and greet started and not in the line." I said but her head was bowing down, doing a face palm- more like hiding her face from me.

   Suddenly, she spread out her right hand with a CD and poster.

   "Hey, don't be shy," I said, signing her CD, the boys were finished and came over so I passed the CD to them and I then began signing the poster and passed it again, "let me see your face mademoiselle." I said, leaning towards and a little down because she was shorter than me.

   "No, I'm shy." she murmured, her two hands were now completely covering her face.

   "But why?" Luke asked, giggling, handing over the CD and poster.

   "Let's just give her a hug." Michael suggested. He's always been the sweetest person on earth aside from Calum. I sometimes think that Mikey's a candy.

   We did it for her but still not looking up. I was about to say that we'll leave but she peeked in between of her fingers. She smiled, I returned it to her.

   "Ashton," she said, offering her hand for a handshake, "I am Sarah."

  "Oh," the only words I managed to cast out, "Nice to meet you Sarah." I cupped her hands with mine but I had to let it go immediately, for her not to notice. They were soft and delicate as well as your innocent face never failed to amazed me.

   "I have to go then? Thank you so much." she said presenting the best smile she could ever wear. With that I brushed my hands through my hair giggling.

   The boys bid their farewell and she was still standing in front of me, waiting for my reply, "No, thank you. Never say goodbye." I was referring to one of our lyrics and I kissed her cheeks even she didn't request for it then I winked and left. 

   I sat down the couch, unable to function, "IT WAS HER." I said and they turned their head instantly.

  "You mean that brunette with gorgeous curls at the end with a pair of grey eyes?" Calum said describing her traits. Cupping his head in disbelief he continued, "Man! You should've told her!"

   "TOLD HER WHAT?" I asked them, eyeing, I didn't know what to say.

   "That you noticed her!" Luke interfered.

   "Its just not her."

   "But she's extra special, you've been worried about her." Michael said, eating burgers again, "she maybe still outside."

   I look at them, they all have that go-and-get-her look.

   "I'm twenty you little bitches, you aren't supposed to dictate me." I said, crossing my arms and closing my eyes like a sassy.

   Meanwhile when my eyes were closed I've felt six hands around me, lifted me up and tossed me at the outside wall of the room.

   "OPEN THIS DOOR."

   "Not until you get her." I assumed that was Luke smirking.

   "THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO HER, SHE PROBABLY LEFT WITH HER BROTHER."

  "Who knows?" Michael asked, almost inaudible, I assure you he was getting ready to prepare video games.

   "C'mon Ash!" Calum whine, "just for once, talk to girls, they aren't as scary as what you think, and you just saw her. She looks innocent."

  "THAT'S THE POINT SHE'S INNOCENT, OH HEY HI. OH YEAH? ALRIGHT -CLICK- NOW GET ME IN THERE."

   "How about a no?"

   "I'd be dead here then."

   They finally opened the door. I went straight through my bunk.

   Oh shit, I forgot for a photo, she tweeted. I noticed that too. Well damn.

   "She tweeted, isn't she?" Calum asked from the couch. Hood was stalking her, wasn't he?

   I shouted back, "Yeah, she just did."

   Another one: Well atleast I've got to meet them and got hugs!

   She didn't mentioned the kiss. Oh wait, yeah, the kiss..

-5sauce: thank you so much for all the supports that you've given and giving for this story! It means the world to me! I hope you enjoy this! I know, I'm such a slow writer when it comes meeting of the partners but hey! thumbs up? yeah? :) thanks again!