24

There we were standing in front of the crystal pyramid of the Louvre Museum, I wanted real bad to stepped on it to see the ✡ , the star of David, the sacred feminine and masculine symbols together, I want to see the effect of those two like what Dan Brown said at his book "The Da Vinci Code". I was so hooked everytime I finished reading his books, I always crave for more, the last four months I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code and I was glad I did read it. It gave me a background and more information.

   The controversial The Last Supper, The Penitent Magdalene that was on a Disney movie entitled "Little Mermaid" and The Mona Lisa's hidden numbers in her eyes.

   With numerous interesting history, The Priory of Sion, I wanted that as my main issue subject on this thesis but I found it hard that in one I - we - should go at one of the chapels here in Paris to dig the history of it. Once I knew all the information -which is I knew the half of them because of Dan Brown's book- it'd be easy for me. And the question is, would they let us to have a look at them? I should have a double check.

   The Priory of Sion got the enormous scope the controversial history of Jesus Christ's life though it was a secret society found by Godfrey in Jerusalem and installed a secret bloodline, we didn't know what the real story was. The Venus planet and its true significance, the chalice, the keystone, the rose line as well and many more about feminism was included as well as the story of Mary Magdalene. Its scope was huge. We can never tell.

   Ashton cut me off from thinking by shaking me at my shoulders, "Are we going in or not?" he wiggled his brows up and down.

   I laughed, "Of course! Let's go." in that moment I tugged him inside and saw the sacred paintings of our greatest painters back then. The vast wall was incredible as well as the paintings. I couldn't breathe because of so much happiness. They look wonderful in person. If I could just touch them.

   Ashton and I were not saying a word, we were not talking or even looking at each other but I always knew where he goes and I just followed him.

   I reached for the "Mona Lisa" painting, I stare at it for a long pause, I always get curious about how Leonardo Da Vinci painted those hidden tiny numbers in her eyes and people say that it was him, that he was a homosexual. The way it painted is just so cool.

   "Are you gonna stare there for forever?" he asked, crossing his arms, right leg was bend and tapping at the floor. More like a father waiting for his daughter to come over him.

   Once I reached where he was he held my hands, intertwined. I wasn't expecting that, we usually hold hands its either he was holding my four fingers or I did. I blushed and my hands started to heat up and moist.

   We walked, not fast but not slow. We stopped in each paintings and observed them thoroughly. Everytime I'd glanced up at him I always found him smiling. He loves art, I could feel that as much as I do.

   We went out when we finished all of them, it was awesome, I felt so happy, since I was a child I was always dreaming of coming here. The Star of David was shining because of the glass as well as the sun rays. It was simply beautiful and captivating.

   "Do you know the elephant clock?" Ash suddenly asked, chewing the waffle he bought, as usual he paid for it. This is the only reason why I don't want to be with him everytime we eat. I want to pay for my food and that is that.

   "A clock?" I guessed but he laughed.

   I glared at him, he wiped the excess oil from his lips, "Its a clock of course, it was a medieval clock invented by Al-jazzari with the combination of art, architecture and engineering. Its awesome, if we could just flee to Turkey."

   "I'd love to see that but-" he cut me off.

   "There's a lot of ancient architectures that I want you to see. They have this 'Book of Science'," he quoted, "in it, it has medieval weapons using at wars and one example is torpedo," he explained, he looks like he really knew what he was saying and looking happy sharing it with me. I listened, leaning forward, my elbows were at the table and my chin sat at my intertwined hands, "Richard Windley invented it, it has a cylinder compressed with gun powder and have a high level of destruction that a huge boat could be destroy by it. Also the fireproof clothing which it has three chemical proof layers of clothes. They also have the ingredients of gun powder made in China. And do you know about the Universe Sto-" I cut him off.

   My head ached with all the information that I was receiving, "Waaaaaaait, wait, wait," I shut him by my hands cupping his mouth, "stop for a minute," I removed my hands from his mouth, "I'd love to hear them but my head hurts. Ohmygoodfood."

   "Did I distract your mind? I'm sorry." he giggled, "I am just really enjoying basically about history of any countries. Its just awesome and Europe was the center of knowledge, the book of knowledge."

   "I feel like a crap now Ashton Fletcher Irwin." I said.

   His eyes went bigger, "Whaaaat? Why?!" he asked, and my poker face was ruined, his voice was screechy and I couldn't help but to laugh.

   "I am studying History and most of what you just said, I honestly didn't know about them."

   "You're just in second year Sarah, you'll know more than me, I mean. I'm not studying them and you do. It just happened that I knew them before you knew it and who knows?" he shrugged, "I don't know the history you know. Right?" he smiled a comforting one.

   "Right." I nodded, "but I think we have to go home."

   "How about your thesis? What subject will you use?" he asked. By looking at him I just want him to be with by my side every second. I didn't know why I felt that but I knew I didn't want to be separated with him.

   "Priory of Sion." I said, smiling and he did too.

   "Want to come where its history lives?" Now he was reffering to the location.

   "Who wouldn't?" I asked grinning.

   "I guess those people have no interest in history and churches?" he replied, being sarcastic. I hit his arms hard and he flinched.

   "Hey!" he shouted, buckling himself in his car and I did at the passenger seat, "that hurts. I'd get my vengeance later mademoiselle." he continued smirking.

   "Whatever you say."

-5sauce: Okay, so do you want more of history? I just love history! :) I'm not a history buff though xD

Sorry for not updating! My head just doesn't work these past few days.

Do you want other people's POV?