06

I sent her a message, direct message and followed her. A follow must be so suspicious, I did it anyway, I've been following fans these days no one would notice. And besides with this DM, we can actually have a private conversation if Calum won't mess up with me again.

   I haven't been up on our Facebook page, I didn't know what had happened there.

              Ashton! How could you! Who is that girl?!

             She?! Oh fuck.

             *Cries Over 'She'*

              and these crying pictures and stuff.

   Those are what I've read after I saw this, well, kind of long video, and that was the moment I knew it was the video from a month ago.

   "Calum! It was uploaded!" I shouted from my bunk in the middle of the night.

  "Man, its midnight!" Michael complained from his bunk. He went sleep early and I didn't know why.

  "It was uploaded a month ago and your girls are still crying over this." He laughed at the best as he could.

   "That is because you guys haven't uploading a new video." I respond.

   "You just saw it?" Luke asked, his brows knitted.

   "Obviously."

  "Calum," Luke called and Calum came over, "let this lad remind that when we once recorded a video at that phone and touched the 'end' button, it would automatically update at the page, yeah?" Luke continued, sarcastically while Calum smirking.

   "I need to go out," I said, I needed to inhale fresh air to refresh my fucked up mind.

[ Sarah ]

   "Okay Samantha, I have to call Samantha!" I was at my room doing endless footsteps from left and right, "god damn it Samantha pick it up!" I shouted. I was hyperventelating.

   "Hello?" she answered.

   "Where the hell have you been?!" I asked, shouting.

   "Chill down Sarah, what's up?"

   "I need you here."

   "Why?"

   "Just go!"

   "Okay."

   After 20 minutes of waiting she came and rushed up at my room since mom and dad was out of home probably because of work and Chris at his own life, making name with his band, she didn't even bothered to knock.

   "What's with the rush?" She asked, coming in my room and I tossed myself at her and shrieked. I couldn't fangirl with all by myself, I needed someone in case I faint, but I didn't.

   "Ashton," I started, grinning like an idiot I continue, "he send me a direct message and followed me."

   "It must be a fake account or role playing since you're obviously obsessed over him, that someone tripped you." She has never been supportive like my parents.

   I sighed out, crossing my arms, "I shouldn't have called you, I called the wrong person."

   Walking towards me, holding my shoulders she spun me around to face her, "I just don't want you to be in a fucking play again Sarah, and I don't want you to hold you hopes high. What the fuck had happened the last time?" she asked recalling my past relationship.

   I didn't let it get to me and I didn't wanted to talk about it because I already moved on.

   "But this is his real account, look," I said, facing my phone in front of her face. There was a blue check beside it.

   Shoving my phone off of her face she said, "I can't see it!" and she grabbed my phone.

   Realization had hit her, she shrieked just what I did a while ago. Her eyes gotten wide, she was obsessed with Michael's hair color by the way. That's what she likes about him, and she loves the band as well but not the way I love them.

   "Oh my fucking god," she cursed for the first time in front of me, "this is fucking real."

   "I told you! What should I say?!" I asked, I really didn't know what to do. This is a major shock in my life, it was a superb message because it came from Ashton and unexpected. Too far away from unexpected but it happened, I am going to faint.

  "Yes! If you denied that, I'm going to fucking kill you!," she shouted, "you've been obsessing over him for the last three years since you saw him at the 1D's concert!"

   "B..b...but I'm shy!"

   "Take it or leave it?"

   I look again from the message he sent.

                      Would you like to have some erhm... coffee? :)

-5sauce: I know this is short update! But I hope you like it! Thoughts about it? Coffee with Ash? Hmm?