10

We just finished eating lasagna, they all said it was good. I doubt it. And now we were at the living room where I was sitting earlier. Her dad joined us and now talking about Sarah's grades. He was very proud of her.

   "You were one of the reasons why her grades remained high and with A's," he said, giggling after every word, "she said she'd be better at school if that drumming lesson happened. And it did. She did."

   When her parents talked about this, I kind of feel proud, because I am one of the reasons, I have a huge impact on her. I am proud of her.

   "And now I know why she was so obsessed over you." Her dad teased and chuckled at his seat sipping his coffee.

   "Daaaaaaad! Don't start. Please." she begged, afraid of what I might found out.

   "Thank you though."

   "This means a lot sir, and its a pleasure." I've noticed it was getting dark outside when I peeked at the windows.

   "May I proceed to why I came here?" I asked, I tried my best not to be sound rude.

   "Yes please." he said.

  My heart was racing, sweaty hands and shivering fingertips, I gulped and said, "May I ask for a permission for Sarah and I going out?" 

   He was stunned for a moment but managed to speak, "As long as you can take care of her and please do not hurt her." he pleaded.

  "I won't promise that I won't hurt her, not physically because I will never hurt her but emotionally because I am in the music industry but I'll try my best not to Mr. and Mrs. Wesley." I said standing up offering for a hand shake for the both of them.

   They both stood up and took it.

   "Very well then." his dad said.

   I bid my farewell to her parents and thanked them.

  Now at the front door holding her hands I faced her, "Thank you." she smiled, that's what she always does and that's what I only could ask for, I am contented with it.

  I leaned forward to kiss her forehead and left. Heading to the hotel where we were in I texted the guys.

                    To: Hood, Hemmings, Clifford

                          I made it. :)

Before running the car that I was using I tweeted something.

-5sauce: Ashton's tweet at the side. :)

What if this really happen in Ashton's love life? It'd be adorable! Even if it's not going to be me. :') Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh -fangirl alert on-