08

[ Ashton ]

  Why? Well, maybe you've caught my attention, you've given me the most beautiful smile in the world when we first met. Maybe because I feel something for you.

   I didn't know what to say, I was out of words, lack of adjectives to describe my feelings and our situation.

   "I didn't know why." I respond with all my honesty.

   I saw her eyes turned sad and looked away.

  "But hey I'm not messing around," I respond and held her chin to look at me, "I just feel like I wanted to be with you, I want to know you more aside from those videos and images you've sent to me daily." I said giggling but focused at the road.

   "But you stopped, that's why I am here now, I am craving for more." I guess I used the wrong words because I think she'd explode from so much redness of her cheeks when I turned to see her.

   She now realized that I noticed her, everyday.

   "But you never reply." she whined in a lower voice.

  "I was afraid that when I reply you'd stopped because I finally noticed you." I said, giggling in between words.

   "I always thought you never did." she smiled, looking down and playing with her forefingers.

   "I always do and the boys too. They know about you." Her sight was suddenly up to me, her big round grey eyes darting mine.

   It made me laugh and asked, "What?"

   She was holding my right arm that was on the wheel. "Nothing. Now I am shy."

   She pouted, I wanted to kiss that rosy lips.

   We went to a coffee shop as what I said for asking her out. I brought her to Kaffeine, I've heard that its one of the best coffee shops that was installed in London.

   Before going out, I wear my disguise. Not the best disguise because with the fact that my hat was a Mexican hat, it was kind of huge and this mustache. I should use a straw drinking coffee later.

   "I've tried my very best to search for the best coffee here but hey I think their service and coffee's doing fine. I haven't lived here so yeah," I said defending myself incase she complain but I received smiles.

   "Its fine."

   We drank there, talking about random things like what's her favorite things, days, et cetera. It was kind of like a slam book interview.

   "It just happened that I love grey and black and white colors," she said when we were talking about our favorite colors.

   "It seems sad." I stated.

   "I know but hey, they're beautiful." she said sipping her coffee.

   She ordered cappucino and she's addicted to coffee when we reached the counter. She said her day wouldn't passed without drinking coffee.

   "Its not because you asked me out for a coffee, but I really do love coffee, like really." She said, defending herself from the possible sarcasm I might throw at her.

   Once the tray of two coffee was ready, I took it and lead her at the empty table.

   After pulling out a chair for her I sat at the chair across from her, "I'm not saying anything." I said shrugging and pursed my lips.