Like The First Time

I am a average 20 year old girl who lives with her 4 best friends in London.my name is Louise I have long brown hair that is very wavy I have brown eyes and I love to party.

Louise's POV

Ever since I was about five years old I had a best friend his name is Siva we grew up together in Ireland. we went to the same school we did everything together that was until he became famous. we drew apart ive never seen him ever since he got into a boy band called The Wanted. I never told anyone this but before all of this I loved him I never told him. It has been 3 years now that he has been in the band he has become very successful. I have herd that this weekend he will be coming home from a tour. you see I moved to London to get a job and go to collage now I live with my best friends in our house. All i can think about is seeing him again.

flash back

"me and Siva will always be best friends right Siva?" I said this to him when we where about 5 he took my little finger and said "I swear that we will always be best friends" we had a massive hug and went to go and play hide and seek it was my turn to hide so I hid under the slide. Siva then found me and said "I found you " we giggled and he went off to go and hide.

Sivas POV

well I never thought I would have to leave home and go on a tour leave my best friend that I have known since we where 5. The truth is I've always loved Louise but I've never dared told anyone. she was the best friend I could ever had I bet she would have forgotten all about me. I have missed her so much. her big brown eyes and her long brown hair. The thing is I havent been able to speak to her in 3 years so I guess she will be married or something like that knowing my luck.

flash back

"me and Siva will always be best friends right Siva?" louise said so I took her little finger and wrapped it in mine and said to her "I swear that we will always be best friends" I gave her a big hug and she ran off so she could hide we where playing hide and seek. I found her under the slide and said to her "I found you" we giggled then I ran as fast as I could to go and hide.