No One Has To Know

sivas POV

Me and Louise sat on the sofa all night until she fell asleep in my arms she looked so peaceful.I could watch her sleep all night long I moved slightly and she awoke I said to her "hello gorgeous" she gave me a sweet smile and said "morning seev" she gave me a hug and then my phone rang It was martin

"hey Siva we need you here now we are having a band meeting"

"ok martin ill be there as soon as I can"

I looked at Louise and she said to me "go they need you" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I was off.

Flash Back

it was the first day of secondary school for Louise she is one year younger than me. we walked together to school and when we got there I had to leave her to go to class she was shaking so I said to her "don't worry everything will be fine I will see you at lunch" she gave me a hug and went into her class. Later on that day she didn't come out to lunch so I asked someone in her class where she went they said she went to the bathroom crying her eyes out. so I went to go and find her she was crying in the toilet so I shouted in " are you ok Louise?" she said "just leave me alone Siva" I decided that I had to go into the toilet I knew I would get a detention  for going into the girls toilet but I had to see if she was ok. so there I was standing in the girls toilets I said to her "whoever has hurt you I will go and show them if they ever hurt you again I will personally hurt them" she then came out and said "I just feel lonely without you all the girls in my class are such bithces" I wiped away her tears with the sleeve of my school jumper. then we left and had lunch she then said to me "I am so glad that I have you as a friend Siva" I said to her "I know you are " that made her giggle and that was he first day of school the day my best friend came to my school.

Louises POV

I loved spending time with Siva I wonder why the band needed him so badly? then I got a text from Darren what on earth does he want !? so I took my phone opened up the text and it said

Louise please just come back we need to talk things through and listen to what I have to say -Darren x

so I sent him a text back saying

look Darren I will come to listen to you but that is it !

instantly I got a text back saying

you will never regret it :) -Darren x

so I made my way over to my old house How much I missed It not Darren just my home. I got to the house and rang the door bell Darren opened the door and instantly pulled me in for a hug he disgusts me ugh ! I pulled away from the hug and went in the house I sat down on the sofa and Darren said to me "look I am so sorry that I cheated on you I will never do it again I was jealous of Siva all you would ever talk about is how you did this and that with him I thought you didn't love me anymore please take me back?" I looked at him and said to him " no Darren I cant trust you again you broke my heart and yes I do still have feelings for Siva but I loved you now I don't me and you are over" he then went bright red with anger and said to me "NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH ME LOUISE YOU HEAR ME ?" with that he raised his fist and hit me hard in the stomach. "stop it Darren you are hurting me!" he then got a lighter and lit a cigarette and put it onto my skin so that it would burn me "GET OFF ME DARREN NOW !" I pulled away and ran out the front door and back to my flat. No one can know about this not even Siva.

I stood there looking at my bruised body in the mirror what made Darren do this to me Ive never seen him like this before. look at me my perfect body now destroyed by him nothing will EVER make me go back to him not even if he tries to make me.I could not look at myself in the mirror anymore I put on some healing cream and my sweats sat there in my bedroom looking out the window wondering why he did what he did.