Forgive And Forget ?

Louises POV

As I walk back into the club 4 boys come up to me they say

"I'm jay"

"I'm max"

"I'm Nathan"

"I'm tom "

the one that had curly hair said to me "Siva is so sorry please just go and speak to him" I replied to him saying "that's why I came back so that I could speak to him" they all rushed me into a big hug and I said to them "you guys really care about him don't you?" they all smiled and I made my way over to Siva he was sitting in a booth in the club alone looking into his drink. I managed to say "Siva I have missed you so much I was just so upset because you didn't phone or call I tried but they said you where too busy for me and then you just turn up out of the blue" I sat down next to him and he just sat there in silence until he said "Louise please just forgive me we have been friends ever since we where little I have missed you so much your laugh your smile everything" with that a tear came down his perfect face I hugged him and whispered "I forgive you" I had my best friend back.

Sivas POV

I couldn't believe it Louise was coming this way she sat down beside me and said "Siva I have missed you so much I was upset because you didn't phone or call I tried but they said you where too busy for me and then you just turn up out of the blue!"I just sat there in silence staring at her she has not changed one bit apart from her age she was 21 time has gone too far the last time I saw her she was18! so I said to her "Louise please just forge me we have been friends ever since we where little I have missed you so much your laugh your smile everything" and a tear came falling down my face she hugged me and whispered into my ear "I forgive you" finally I had my best friend back.

Flash Back

The day that I have to say goodbye to Louise she was my everything oh how I was going to miss her. she stood at the airport I walked away but before I could she grabbed my wrist and I looked at her she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek oh how I was never going to wash my cheek this was all I would have left of her. She then put something in my hand it was her favourite baby toy that she would take every where when we where little. so I took out mine and said to her "never forget the times that we shared together the memories we made" she then took my childhood toy and off I went before I went in I had one last look she had tears streaming down her cheeks and she gave me a smile and tears came down my face that was it that was my goodbye who knows when we will be saying hello again.