You Belong With Me

two years later ...

Siva POV

I was in the recording studio and all they boys text me to say that they couldn't come today because they where going to a family wedding. it all sounded a bit fishy if you ask me I wonder who's wedding it was ? I wonder how Louise is me and her have stayed friends but long distant friends we decided that it would be best if she didn't see me anymore because of Darren he would get angry again.we would text every now again but that would be it. I am still in love with her yes I know she has a boyfriend and is in love but it doesn't feel right I feel like she belongs with me.

Jays POV

We all had to lie to siva about the wedding we couldn't tell him that it was Louise's could we ! but a part of me needed to tell him the way they looked at each other was like the way you see old couples together still madly in love with one another. so I decided to phone him

"Siva don't speak I need to tell you that it is Louise that is getting married please just come and tell her that you love her she needs you and you need her ! it is at the town church come now!"

I then hung up and off we all went to the wedding oh Siva please come and tell her how you feel she cant marry him she just cant !

Louises POV

Today was the day of my wedding no not to Siva but to Darren oh how much I wanted it to be Siva.As I was getting ready the door bell rang and It was Darren I took him outside and he was completely out of it he said to me "so you ready to spend forever together?" I just nodded I didn't dare say anything to him while he was like this he would beat me again like he always does when he is like this. Ive been with him for the last 2 years of my life. it has been the worst 2 years of my life! all he ever does to me is beats me and uses me for sex he was a horrid man. every time I would try and break up with him so I could get Siva back he would slap me or slit my arms. today I was wearing a long dress with sleeves so no one will know what he was doing to me ever day he would do this to me and now we are getting married. Oh Siva please just come and save me so we can run away together. after that he left and the next time I see him I will be his wife.

(at the wedding)

I was walking down the isle and there stood Darren he was still drunk as ever who knows what he will do to me for the rest of my life! I hear the man say "speak now or forever hold your peace" come on Siva just burst through those doors and say "no you cant I love her!" but no one did I waited a couple more seconds then I heard a bang I turned around and there stood Siva oh how I had missed him.

Sivas POV

After my phone call with Jay I ran to the church I had reached it and saw Louise go into the church she looked stunning ! so happy could I ruin it for her but I have to tell her. so a couple of minuets later jay text me saying "now mate" so I rushed through the door and said "I DO SHE BELONGS WITH ME!" she looked at me ran up to me and said "I LOVE YOU SIVA!" before I could say anything Darren said "What did I tell you about leaving me Louise ?" he had a gun in his hand I stood  in front of her and said "look Darren no one has to get hurt cant we just talk things out?" he then had a tighter grip around the gun everyone was staring at us I saw jay he had his phone and Hopefully phoning the police ! I looked around and said to him "don't hurt her hurt me! she hasn't done anything to you its me you want not her I was the one that took her away It was not her fault!" Darren's face was becoming red-er my the second he then held up the gun and before I knew it he was on the floor dead ! I looked down and said "what the hell just happened ?" Louise said to me "he just committed suicide!" she fell to the ground crying her eyes out I caught her in my arms and said to her "everything is ok you are free from him forever"