All That Matters Is Right Here Right Now (Ending)

Sivas POV

Me and Louise have been going out for a year now we had moved. Today was the day that I was going to ask her to marry me.I woke up and saw her sleeping I decided to get ready. I put a note on our bed saying In the shower.so I got ready in the garden where I set out a picnic on the grass with breakfast and waited for her to come down after she had read all the notes that I had left her.

Louises POV

I woke up and there was no Siva in the bed but there was a note saying to go into the bathroom so I did and there was a nice dress that Siva had hung up and it had a note on saying "wear me then come down to the kitchen" so I did exactly what the note said I made my way down to the kitchen and there was a frying pan with a note saying come to the garden to find me. so I ran out to the garden and there sat Siva with all the breakfast things for a picnic then he stood up on one knee and said to me "Louise will you do me the Honor of becoming Mrs.kaneswaran?" I screamed and said "yes I will !" I jumped on top of Siva and then gave him a kiss. everything that had happened over the past years didn't matter all that matted was right here beside me right now.