The noisy night

Luke's POV

Emma gave Ariana her food well she fead it her.

"Babe it's 7 I'm going to give aria (Aria short for Ariana) a bath then give a little bit of milk to her what do you want for dinner?" Emma asked

"Don't worry babe let's just Oder a pizza ok." I said

"Ya sure thanks."

"Come on aria is going to have bath isn't she isn't she who's adorable aria is aria is." Emma said In a childish voice

Emma left aria in her crib we have a room for her but were going to let her in the room for a while.

She went to the other to get aria's pyjamas

"Hello aria I'm your daddy I promise I will take care of you ok." I said

I made some funny faces and she laughed

Emma's POV

I left aria in the crib then went to her room.

I opened her pink cupboard and took out her pink towel and a pink and purple pyjamas. I went to her drawers and pulled out some sleeping socks and her nappies for the night.

I went back in the room to find aria laughing at her dad doing some funny faces he's so childish looks like I'm looking after 2 babies.

"I'm back baby aria come on let's go for a bath." I picked aria from the bed and filled up her little bath tub with warm water.

I gave her a bath she loved it it's so adorable.

I changed her into her pyjamas and came back to the room to find Luke here sitting on the bed and holding aria bottom of milk.

"Aria looks like daddy made milk for you today huh." I said while aria laughed

"Hey babe mind if I feed Ariana and then you could go shower quickly I have ordered the pizza it will be here soon."

"Course thanks babe."

I took out my pyjamas and took a long shower.

Luke's POV

"Aria come on drink some milk." I said

Aria just cried. I decided to pull some funny faces. She finally drank her milk and fell asleep as well. I put her bottle on the side and wiped her face with her bib I took of her bib and tucked her in her small white crib.

Emma came out so i picked up the baby monitor thing and we went down just in time the bell rang

"Pizza's here just on time." Emma said

"Yes let me go ok." I said

"Ok."

2 hours later we came back upstairs and aria was still sleeping we closed the lights and soon fell asleep.

3 am

Aria started to cry so Emma got up and so did I she fell asleep again she needed a nappy change.

Next day 6:00 pm

Emma's POV

I took a quick shower while aria was playing I was in my dressing gown so decided to get Ariana ready first.

I went to her room and got our her pink small dress and pink small shoes with a pink coat. I took her small white vest as well well her nappies were already in my room I woke up aria and gave her a bath she laughed the whole way until I took her out. I put on her nappy and then her vest and the her dress the socks and shoes I left her jacket on my bed.

I brushed her hair and put some cream on her face her bag was already ready with all the baby stuff.

I then started to curl my hair. After I curled my hair I did my makeup and slipped into my dress my heels were on the side so I will wait till Luke comes and you know.