1 am and heartbreaks

Luke's POV

We just reached to our hotel rooms finally.

"hey i'm going to go out for a while by myself" I say the boys nod and continue walking to there rooms I'm so lucky I didn't have to share. Well the boys said I make a mess but let's just say I wanted a room to my slef.

I walked to my suitcase I got out my beanie and sunglasses so I don't get noticed by fans.

I walk out the door locking it behind me. The cool air hits me as I'm walking through the lobby finally sunshine.

I was walking till I bumped into some it was an man I apologised and walked. I find someone I her 30s I walk to the lady.

"Hi um do you know the closet wharehouse is?"

"Yea around the corner" she says. After thanking her i walked away around the corner.

So that's where it is. It looked old rusty broken but big massive to say the truth.

I walked to costa got a coffee and sat down. The time was currently 6:00 pm

Leon's POV

I just dropped Lucy and aria to the party then went down to my girlfriends house her name was kesha she was a brunet and sexy may I add.

Hazels POV

I was sitting down on the sofa video chatting dad.

"Hey daddy" I say

"Hey baby you ok how's my other little babies" he asked

"Dad were good it's alright" I inform.

Just then someone walked in my room and slammed the door it was mum.

"What's up babe" dad said to mum.

"Management I swear to god there so annoying at times I need to be looking after our babies but in 3 weeks I leave for a whole month tour I'm happy were going on tour because I love my fans but management, they need to get that I'm still looking after my babies I mean jesy only gave birth to a little baby boy jade is 1 month pregnant and Leigh-Anne well nothings wrong with her." mum rants.

Luke's POV

12:30 the boys were tired and asleep I called Emma about 10 saying good night and that I love her and the kids.

I quickly put my phone in my pocket I fix my hair and put my shoes.

I opened the suitcase that had my wallet in there was a drawing on the drawing it was a family it was me Emma James and aria it said on it good luck daddy from your princess (I hope) aria

Aww. I smiled putting it neatly away. I walk out very slowly locking the doors I put my keys away. I walk around I knock, the door flies well creaks open.

The next thing I know is everything goes black and I'm being dragged.

2 hours later we stop at somewhere? These 2 guys take the fold of me help me out what the penguin is going on?

"Miss me lukeyboo" a voice belonging to kahia how can I forget that?

"What do you want kahia"i spat.

"Nothing" she says smiling she coughs it looked so fake though. She crashed her lips on me god sake I tried pulling away but she just didn't let me go she gripped into my neck.

I saw flashes all around oh no.

The next day (well same day I guess since it's like 3am)

Me and the boys were sitting watching east Enders and last night I can't remember a thin except being dragged and kahia kissing somehow in the morning I woke up in my bed I don't remember..............................

"Breaking news is luke from 5 seconds of summer cheating on dancing queen Emma? Last night we caught him kissing a mystery girl who is it we will let you know with the further info but for now let's carry on watching east Enders.

Anything.

"Lucas Robert hemmings how dare you your married to my sister you said you would never cheat on." Ashton shouts very loudly.

"I..."

Calum's POV

Ashton punched luke across the face and kicked him oh god.

"Stop it" Michael shouted but that didn't work he kept punching Liam and me both stopped them from fighting.

Emma's POV

I was watching East Enders then a breaking news came on.

Lucy's POV

I was upstairs in mummy and daddy's room when I heard crying. It sounded like auntie emma? maybe I'm just thinking about it eh.

Emma's POV

I break down in to tears how could he do that he's a father of 2 kids I thought he loved us,well obviously not. I hate life I wipe away my tears but they come streaming down my eyes good thing I'm wearing waterproof make up. That's it.

I pick up my phone.

"Hello mum?" I say crying.

"Oh honey I saw calm down babe" mum sooths I really wished mum was here to hug me now. "Honey your in no condition to look after the kids bring this kids and your self here round mine for as long as you want." mum says.

"You...sure?" I asked crying it's not fun to have a broken heart.

"Sure come over" she says.

"Ok" I say crying.

I run into my store cupboard taking out the suit cases I chuck in my clothes and stuff put in the kids clothes in another suit case. I wipe my tears but again no point I booked the ticket to Sydney luckily there is extra seats. My flight is at 6:00 pm it's 3:00 right now so I will leave in half an hour.

"Mummy mummy" aria says running in I wipe the tears making sure I was alright to be in front of the kids.

"Yes baby" I say.

"I bored" she says.

"Go bring you jacket we're going to grandma's for a few days." I say.

"Okayyyyy yay" aria says.

The tears are threatening to fall again. Aria comes in asks for me to do her hair but I tell her to go ask hazel. My phone starts buzzing Luke I disconnect it and cry again it buzzes about 5 more times before I answer.

"What do you want" I spat.

"Listen it's not my... save it Luke don't ever talk to me I thought you loved us but clearly not stay away from me an my children." I interrupt. I chuck my phone on the bed wipe my puffy red eyes put on James jacket tell them to come inside my room and wait while I do something.

Dear Emily Maria Hannah Amy Perrie dani Eleanor Amelia.

I'm going to go for a while with my kids but thanks for being the best friends ever tell Luke never to talk to me again. love emma.

I keep the note stuck on the fridge. Lucky that everyone is in there own parents room me and the kids leave with our luggage.

Luke's POV

She hates me she doesn't want to talk to me but why did kahia do that? Ashton hit the shit out of me he wouldn't let me explain I tried showing the message then realised it was gone they must of took my phone and deleted the message well played. Long story short Ashton beat the shit out of me Emma told me to stay away from her and the kids and not to talk to her.

Authors note soooooooo was it good what did you think now kahia I know is not Luke's ex or anything but yeah so no hate xx

Vote

Comment

Follow for follow

Share

Future mrs hemmings xx