the baby shower

Ella's POV

Today is the day the baby shower day. It's 12:00 pm right now and the baby shower is at 2.

I walk to my closet and take out dark black skinny jeans and a red crop top with black flats. Grabbing my towel then hopping in side the shower. After my shower I quickly waxed. Wrapping on my pink fluffy towel and walked back into mine and Luke's room. After changing my into my clothes. I straightened the top part of my hair and curled the bottom part of my hair after blow drying it. I did my makeup and put on my earring ring and bracelets. Slipped on my flats and got aria's bag ready and em's gift on the side.

Aria baby wake up." I say kissing her cheek. She stays still. She finally wakes up after she had her a quick bath. She wore her pink dress with white bows on her to with it a small white cardigan with white socks lastly pink shoes to match her dress with a white bow to match the bows on her dress. I brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail.

"It's time to eat aria gonna eat now who is gonna be a good girl aria is aria." I say in a baby voice which makes aria laugh.

"Ok let me take a picture of you yea let's send it to daddy then and uncle ashy." I say I sit her on her chair in her room and she smiles so adorably.

I take a few pictures.

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy" she says jumping up and down.

I send it to luke

Within seconds I get a reply

She looks so beautiful give her kisses and hugs from me.

I give aria lots if kisses and hugs

"That was from daddy now come on let's go." I say I pick her up and walk downstairs seeing all the girls except em Maria and Hannah.

"Morning girls." I say

"Morning." They all chorus back.

"Aww aria you look so cute." Hazel says

I smile and aria reaches her arm out to hazel.

Hazel gladly accepts and picks up aria.

I take aria's bib and baby food and bring it to the sitting room where her and hazel are playing. Dani come and sits next to me.

"Maria and Hannah are telling emily to get ready cause we are going shopping all the gifts are in my car we only need yours shall I go get them from your room?" Dani asked

"Yes please." I say

After a few minutes dani came back with my gifts she set them in her car then came back inside.

Emily joined by Hannah and Maria came downstairs.

"Shall we go?" Maria said

"I need to finish feeding aria can one of you quickly please get aria's bag from upstairs?"

"I can." Perrie says running up stairs that girl is so energetic.

"Here you go." Perrie says

"But you were just." I say

"I'm fast." she shouted

All of us giggle I think aria had enough of her food cause she wouldn't open her mouth but she really likes this.

After wiping her mouth with a bib putting her half eaten baby porridge on the side I got aria and all of us headed for the door amy locked up.

"So dani me and aria will go in dani's car meet you all there." I say

"Yup." dani says

Emily's POV