Nurses and prison

Luke's POV

Next morning~

I couldn't go to sleep knowing that I might loose my wife my kids are gonna hate me when they ask me where's mum?

I messed up big time.

I showered and got dressed. I kissed my kids on the cheeks and write a note explaining everything and that I'm gone to the hospital.

I walk out into the car the car ride their was silent not filled with children laughing or crying or even fighting or Emma talking with that voice of hers and I hated it.

I parked my car and walked really fast to the reception.

"Emma hemmings" I asked.

She smiled then looked down and typed away on her computer. "Room 69 to your left" she pointed.

"Thanks" I say and walk to the directions to room 69.

As I walk inside I see that she had a cast on her leg and arm. The doctor walked up to me as he saw me.

"Mr hemmings I'm sorry to say but the babies dead also were not sure but we think she's slowly recovering and will be awake soon probably a day or so" he says.

My baby she or he is gone my baby I'm such a bad person this is all my fault.

"Can I see her" I asked politely.

"Yes sure" he says and walks away I walk into the room.

"Hi emma" I say kissing her cold forehead.

"Please wake up do you remember aria's first birthday when she ran around the house screaming that it's her birthday come on wake up Christmas is coming soon who's gone make the wonderful cookies and coca" I say.

Just then the door opened to revel a nurse with dirty blonde hair to much makeup makes me sick. She walked in with her clipboard.

"Hi mr hemmings" he squeaked

*cough* slut *cough*

"Pardon?" she says.

"Nothing I think in getting a cold" I say.

She takes out an injection.

"You need to step out for a while" she squeals again ugh.

I walk out and sit down on the sofas outside. "Mr hemmings,what you doing here weren't you with your wife" the doctor asked.

"Yeah I was but then a nurse came and said to go outside she was giving her an injection" I say.

"What I didn't say to anyone to go give her medicines or anything?" he says.

My jaw drops she sounded like kahia,her hair was like kahia is that kahia?

I rush into the room kahia was about to take the plug out so she could die why would anyone do that?

"No move" I yell pushing her away.

She falls onto the ground I check on the side plugs still in.

"Who are your not a nurse" the doctor says.

"Yes I am see I got the badge and everything" she says.

I called the police they said they would be over.

My phone rings I take it out mum.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey baby is Emma alright?" she asked.

"Mum she was pregnant the baby died" I was crying again.

"Luke hush it's alright" my mum comforts me.