Chapter 8 he WHAT?!?!

Andy's pov:

Jayy and I were waiting by izzy's first class which as it turned out we all shared it.

I finally saw her limping to class. wait limping?

She kept her head down and walked into class I grabbed her arm to get her attention. She whimpered and coward back.

"Izzy what's wrong with you?" She looked at me scared before walking into class.

I looked back at Jayy to see if maybe he knew what was going on. He shrugged he was obviously as confused as I was.

Throughout the day izzy didn't talk to me or Jayy. She just sat there and wrote in her notebook. When our last class ended I must about to run after Izzy.

I felt hands grab me and shove me into the lockers. I looked to see that it was Chad.

"So which one are you?"he asked "Andy or Jayy?" How did he know our names?

"I'm Andy" I said and he smirked a bit. "Well Andy stay away from my girlfriend she's mine and mine only" he said and I frowned.

"I don't think you have the right to call her your girlfriend it's obvious you don't give a shit about her." I said and he smirked.

"That's none of your business and neither is she." He said and let me go before walking away.

"We'll see what she thinks about that" I mumbled so he couldn't hear. I ran after the way I saw izzy go and saw her sitting on a bench alone.

I sat next to her and she looked up saw me and looked down with hair covering her face and neck.

I scooted closer to her and put and hand on her shoulder. She stiffened.

"Izzy what's wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me. She was wearing different warpaint today. It covered both of her eyes.

"Nothing I just....." She bit her lip and closed her eyes "I can't be around you or Jayy anymore" she said and I felt a shock go through me.

She's terrified of him! She's going to do anything he says. Why would something like this happen to her.

"Andy I'm begging you please just stay away from me it's better for both of us if you do." She said and with that she stood up and walked away. I heard her sniffle as she left and headed home I assumed.

I guess that was the last i would see of her. Boy was I wrong.